Recent content by Consciouspilot

1. Consciouspilot

Thanks N2 @ Road Atlanta

Come to think of it Lenny, I may recall him saying his name was Scott. Thanks!
  2. Consciouspilot

Thanks N2 @ Road Atlanta

I had a great time riding Friday and Saturday with N2 @ Road Atlanta. I got to meet some very inspirational control riders (one of whom I think is Gumby cause of his flexibility) who helped me immensely. This was also a great time to meet other riders who have the same aspirations as me! I...
  3. Consciouspilot

Tire pressure for Q2's at the track?

Great help! Thanks for the information!
  4. Consciouspilot

Question about using mounted cameras

What are the "rules" on the track regarding using cameras like the GoPro? Specifically, where and how are they permitted to be mounted on the BIKE, and, are they permitted to be mounted to the helmet via the mounting hardware that comes with the GoPro?:dunno:
  5. Consciouspilot

Sort of new guy from Georgia

Hi there Bryan! You and your friend gave me the assistance I needed getting the bike back into the back of my truck. If you are the same two, I believe I recall you mentioning you are in the service? I may check out the NOLA days - not sure really how much time I am going to have available...
  6. Consciouspilot

Great information everyone. Thanks!
  7. Consciouspilot

I run my bike on curvy public mountain roads and on the track during track days with Q2's. What pressure ranges would you recommend at the track vs. on curvy mountain roads. I have only gone as low as 33 front and 33 rear at the track.
  8. Consciouspilot

I was there on Saturday, October 8. My BMW is a 2010 S1000 White with Red and Blue #17. I wore a two piece white and red leathers. That back straight-away is faaasst!:D
  9. Consciouspilot

Hello all. I joined in October 2011 and did one track day with NESBA at Road Atlanta which is close to where I live. Aside from doing two day's with Keith Code's California Super Bike School at Barber in June 2011 with their bikes, Road Atlanta was the first time I brought my BMW S1000RR to a...
  10. Consciouspilot

2008 cbr 1000rr $6800

Can you post pictures and where you are located?
  11. Consciouspilot

Bmw s1000rr race bike - new low price

A few questions: You mention no title. 1) is there a salvage title? 2) is there any damage? 3) where are you located? It looks like a nice bike from the pictures.