Recent content by CptCurt

1. CptCurt

ROLL CALL - NJMP Lightning 10/5-6

In for Sunday. Anxious to ride Lightning again.
  2. CptCurt

Bubba Z. got the Bump!

The Bronze have sent Bubba Zanetti to I, and for good reason. Congrats on the bump my friend!
  3. CptCurt

Congrats to CPT Curt!!

duh! I forgot about those!
  4. CptCurt

Congrats to CPT Curt!!

Thanks everyone! I really wasn't looking for the bump... I was just trying to show off for Aaron Yates LOL. Hey Vinny thanks for throwing me a tow rope. I really needed that extra help to show me i can go faster. I definitely felt like I was at a plateau this year. Had a blast yesterday. Well...
  5. CptCurt

Congrats to Vinny

Hey thats awesome!! See you out there Vinny!
  6. CptCurt

Roll call: May 13th @Thunderbolt

Pulled the trigger. Im in.
  7. CptCurt

Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

Its my three day weekend so...In for Sunday and most likely Monday too. sweet.
  8. CptCurt

Utah backcountry discovery route

Fellow NESBA rider Dieselboy and I were fortunate enough to make an 18 day trip out to California this summer - taking back roads and roughing it as much as possible. He bought a VFR and I bought an FZ1 just for the trip (But I can't bring myself to part with mine now. I hate when that happens)...
  9. CptCurt

2012 Macau GP onboard video

Wow! Nice race summary on your website too! Congrats on making your dreams happen. Thats how you live life my man!:adore:
  10. CptCurt

To all in Sandy's Path

Im fine (other than having to work around the clock) but concerned about the Ryan Bros. and the kid from Phily. Doesn't Marc live in North Jersey?
  11. CptCurt

Judy....????

Sorry to hear the news that you had an off but really thankful to hear you'll be ok. Can someone get the girl her internet connection?!!! :)
  12. CptCurt

Way to go bo!!!

Congrats Bo! I miss all kinds of good stuff the days I cant make it to the track. Looking forward to you working with me some day. Help a brother out.
  13. CptCurt

Very Thanful

Congrats on the Bump to I! I'm assuming you were the CBR guy in the last session on Monday who said It was his first time in I. You and I had the whole track and CR BobbyG to ourselves. Wait...I also remember an R6 passing me like I was standing still....Colin from Shagmoto maybe??:notsure...
  14. CptCurt

Heat Exhaustion-It ain't no joke!

Excuses are like.... Just kidding man. Sorry your day was cut short. Glad you are OK. Remember VIR in July two yrs ago? Heat almost got me that day.
  15. CptCurt

Fitz's wife talking

Hey Fitz. Sorry to hear you are all busted up. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. As my Uncle used to say, "It'll feel better when it stops hurtin' " ;)