2012 Macau GP onboard video

kbonigut

totally unreal

this is just unreal. congratulations and my god it must be hard to walk around with balls that big.

crewnutz

GriffinD;261397 wrote: Great vid, Brandon. Blind corners all over the place!! How was the rest of the trip??

:cheers:

completely awesome

too much to type out really...

went to Thailand with a bunch of other Macau & TT racers and a few mechanics. that's all I can really say in a family friendly forum.... LOL

;)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
crewnutz;261399 wrote: completely awesome

too much to type out really...

went to Thailand with a bunch of other Macau & TT racers and a few mechanics. that's all I can really say in a family friendly forum.... LOL

;)
Nice work Brandon!! You're looking good out there - Say no more, I've been to Bangkok and Phuket Thailand. :cheers:

crewnutz

vinny337;261402 wrote: Nice work Brandon!! You're looking good out there - Say no more, I've been to Bangkok and Phuket Thailand. :cheers:
Pattaya blows Phuket out of the water if you're looking for nightlife....

Phuket is far more beautiful though

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
crewnutz;261431 wrote: Pattaya blows Phuket out of the water if you're looking for nightlife....

Phuket is far more beautiful though
Yes, I totally agree....some of the stories I've heard from other Sailors about Pattaya...:cool:

GriffinD

:D :dunno: :congrats:

hangover-2.jpg

CptCurt

Wow! Nice race summary on your website too! Congrats on making your dreams happen. Thats how you live life my man!:adore:

1bad7

Brandon, that really is BA bro! I'm still working on me to get better to at least try the Manx if not TT itself. Awesome though brother.

crewnutz

1bad7;261618 wrote: Brandon, that really is BA bro! I'm still working on me to get better to at least try the Manx if not TT itself. Awesome though brother.
if you want it bad enough you can make it happen just the way I did!