Recent content by dale.b

1. dale.b

New organization

Wow. Good luck Rob, and everyone else!
  2. dale.b

R6 Rain wheels/tires 2008-2012

Yeah, they are in very good condition. I'll take pics tonight. Also, I was just told by the Man to reserve them for Steve Comstock. I'll update the post if that changes.
  3. dale.b

R6 Rain wheels/tires 2008-2012

Selling a set of R6 wheels with pirelli rains. Comes with sprocket, and carrier. Tires have about 80% tread remaining. $350 + $50 shipping.
  4. dale.b

Dale.B

Thanks guys! We had a blast racing endurance last year. In a way it is probably closer in model to riding green trackdays. I highly recommend trying it at least once to learn about conservation of energy, tire and fuel management, risk avoidance, while riding. Good luck to all of you this...
  5. dale.b

Enclosed Trailer For Sale

Thanks! SOLD
  6. dale.b

2007 Yamaha R1 - Fully Prepped

Sold.....
  7. dale.b

Sale Pending. Thanks for looking!
  8. dale.b

2008 Yamaha R6 - with goodies!

Yeah, for a year at least. We'll see after that.
  9. dale.b

Pending Sale. Heylewy, I have a sale pending, but let me know what additional details you want me to send you. Thanks, Dale.
  10. dale.b

Sorry man. Generators are already sold. Trailer is still available though. :)
  11. dale.b

2008 Yamaha R6 - with goodies!

Sale is pending. I'll let you all know when the deal is complete, or if it is back on the market. Thanks.
  12. dale.b

It's got 12k miles. It has a clean salvage title.
  13. dale.b

I already sold all of my bikes except for this one. At what price would you buy this bike? Just curious. I may call your bluff, so be prepared to put your money where your mouth is. :)
  14. dale.b

FS: Generators, tire warmers, pit bike and cart

sorry about that. PM sent.