FS: Generators, tire warmers, pit bike and cart

dale.b

Useful trackday items.
All items in Somerville, NJ. Can ship small stuff.

Fair warning: I will favor local transactions where I can avoid long travel or difficult shipping arrangements.

- Honda Generator Parallel kit – combine two 2k generators together to double the power ($50)

SOLD:
- Pit bike (1999 Yamaha Zuma 2-stroke - no title) ($SOLD)
- folding aluminum utility cart with incl tow hookup for a pit bike ($SOLD)
- Honda 2000i generator (one SOLD)
- Honda 2000i generator ($SOLD)
- Woodcraft digital front tire warmer ($SOLD) these were my primary warmers
- Woodcraft dual temp rear tire warmer ($SOLD) these were my primary warmers will fit a 200 rear
- Chicken hawk dual temp front tire warmer ($SOLD) these were my backups
- Chicken hawk dual temp rear tire warmer ($SOLD) these were my backups. will fit a 200 rear

JohnS

Dale I will take one of the Generators, I work in Bedminster and live in Somerset so I can pick up. I will pm you my cell so we can complete the transaction.

John

noobinacan

I'll take the other genny....can you ship to Charlotte NC (zip 28269)
or anyone coming to RA that can bring it please ?

I'll start looking at logistic options as well.

please PM me paypal...thanks

r1crusher

What's the condition of the Chicken warmers as well as fitment size on the rear please. If you have pics that would be good also.

Thanks,
Kevin

dale.b

Thanks for the interest folks.

I'll take some pics this evening.

Woodcrafts are in excellent condition. They are my primary warmers. The WC dual temp is new.
The Chickenhaws are old, but in good working condition. They are my backup warmers. No burns. Fits a 190 rear.

Shipping the genny may be a problem, but let me check on ship price before you pay.

noobinacan

Dale
Thanks for taking the time to pack the genny nicely, taking it to UPS and taking the time to ship :)
It got here in one piece...added oil/gas and its alive.

Thanks man...good luck with rest of your stuff.