Recent content by DaLong

1. DaLong

Cell Phone Charger - NJMP MotoAmerica

At the NJMP MotoAmerica event this year, Turn 7, a gentleman was nice enough to lend me his cell phone charger when he saw that I was asking around for one. I completely innocently forgot to give it back after I placed both the charger and my cell phone in my pocket. I went back to find him...
  2. DaLong

First track day complete

Welcome to the addiction. We've all been in your position at some point. You've chosen the right organization with which to cut your teeth.
  3. DaLong

Road Racing Returns to VIR (finally) on May 15-17!

FYI, a FREE ticket giveaway is going on for VIR here: Win FREE Weekend Passes to the Return of AMA Racing at VIR Enjoy!
  4. DaLong

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

I won't know for sure if I'm in until Sunday afternoon . . . arghhhh
  5. DaLong

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

"Call your creditors now and extend your limits." SO TRUE!!!
  6. DaLong

Comparing riding and speaking Spanish?

Very well done. Nice.
  7. DaLong

The parade lap during Sunday afternoon at an AMA VIR event years ago really made me decide to give the track a try - made it less intimidating. . . true story
  8. DaLong

Excellent. Good luck! (Hopefully, you and I won't be the only two there based on responses LOL) This is a loooong time coming. Really good memories from years back. Hopefully Wayne Rainey and MotoAmerica will take it to a new level.
  9. DaLong

I'm from Richmond and I am soooo glad to see AMA/MotoAmerica return to Virginia International Raceway. Is anybody going from here? :squid: