Road Racing Returns to VIR (finally) on May 15-17!

DaLong

I'm from Richmond and I am soooo glad to see AMA/MotoAmerica return to Virginia International Raceway.

Is anybody going from here? :squid:

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
I'll be there racing with a couple fellow CR's helping me out. Stop by and introduce yourseld! Hopefully the weather will be a little nicer than the last two rounds....

DaLong

Excellent. Good luck! (Hopefully, you and I won't be the only two there based on responses LOL)

This is a loooong time coming. Really good memories from years back.

Hopefully Wayne Rainey and MotoAmerica will take it to a new level.

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
A fellow N2'er and myself are going on Sunday! I'm also bringing two guys from work who ride on the street in hopes that experiencing the race environment might get them to a track day.

DaLong

The parade lap during Sunday afternoon at an AMA VIR event years ago really made me decide to give the track a try - made it less intimidating. . . true story

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
N2 will be well represented at VIR for the MotoAmerica round in 2 weeks. I have a feeling you will see the N2 Logo in many places. The N2 Rig will be there handing out fliers, answering questions, and signing up members. The spectators there are our future members. If we can show them how easy it is to bring their own bike out and have fun on the track there's no way they won't sign up. MotoAmerica is US Motorcycle Racing and N2 is a great way to be part of the action. Even if you don't end up "Racing" in the future, watching motorcycle racing is 1000x more enjoyable when you kow what each wiggle, slide, bump, or close call really feels like.

We also have a NC Bike event that weekend so many of the CR's will be servicing our members at that event but I know they'll be rooting for all the N2 members participating in the Race. We may have to try and rig up some live streaming in NC if it's available this round.