Recent content by DanteGSXR

1. D

the weekend

i just wanna say i had a great time riding saturday in my backyard aka njmp! for my first track day of the season i felt like i was moving pretty damm good!! and thanks guys for letting me borrow a suit from the yamaha guys since my gear failed tech.. it will be fixed this week and be good for...
  2. D

Roll Call - NJMP Tbolt May 24th

i should hopefully be there.. take a nice v day from work too !!!! ;)
  3. D

ROLLCALL - NJMP Lightning 5/15-5/16

Im in for saturday. i had fun on the lightning last time so im looking forward to it again!
  4. D

ROLLCALL - NJMP Lightning 5/15-5/16

i havent decided if i wanna go saturday or sunday... whatever day is warmer! hopefully the weather stays clear
  5. D

NJMSP Under Fire

i agree. there isnt a diffrence, and yes the slash cut straight pipes are loud as hell. me personaly my 08gsxr1000 is fast enough. i took the silencer out of my yoshimura to make it a lil louder because i liked the sound of it. but its not rediclous, im curious to see actually how many dbs it...
  6. D

NJMSP Under Fire

Look this is really pissing me the hell off. now i havent been on the forums in a few months been catching up with stuff around my house since my last track session. so i come home from work today and i go onto my face book and a friend of mine posts on my wall this bs track racket website. i...
  7. D

A Dangerous way to clean a chain

OMG that is CRAZY! i totally squeezed my fist when i saw the pictures lol
  8. D

Beg/Int: 600 or 1000.. Track Day

i love my 1.0L ! :D Gsxr Gablillion
  9. D

NJMP season ender - Thanks

I deffinately had an awesome season ender! Thanks a bunch Kubricky and to the other CR'S that helped my girlfriend and I out. i had a blast and i felt like i learned alot more and was moving alot smoother and faster. The best thing was finnally being able to scrape some puck!!:D The lightning...
  10. D

njmp 8th

turns out it is changed and that we are riding on the lightning tommorow. i will be there!
  11. D

njmp 8th

am i loosing my mind or a few weeks ago when i went on the list of track days for november 7th and 8th it said njmp thunderbolt. then when i go on it today to buy a track day for tommorow the 8th it now says njmp lightning? im confused. is there a mistake or are we running the diffrent track...
  12. D

NJMP 7-8 roll call

im thinkin sunday. hopefully by the weekend it will warm up a few more degrees to be more safe! last track day at njmp was perfect. i was breaking a sweat come lunchtime wen it warmed up!
  13. D

NJMP 7-8 roll call

Im possibly in for saturday or sunday, havent decided yet and trying to keep an eye on the weather forecast also. i had an awesome day on the 26th so im trying to get another in to end the season!:D
  14. D

njmp oct 26

:Djust wanted to say thanks to all the crs for there help today. i had a really fun time riding. glad it was a safe one too. it was nice meeting some new people and riding with you guys. if anyone is wondering who i am i had the 08 gold and black gsxr1000 in the begnner group. see you guys next...