NJMP 7-8 roll call

crewnutz

Just curious as too how many people are currently signed up for all groups for the NJMP weekend in November?

Mr Geoff Doyer, can you chime in?

FYI everyone, come by my pit area that weekend, as of right now I will be there on the Sunday but I am trying to come Saturday as well. I will be under a red canopy, R6 with Milwaukee Tools logo on it, red Milwaukee truck parked next to it, and I will have a table with Milwaukee tools to play with on it..............

Free stuff as in hats, bandanas, and maybe some free tool accessories for some lucky people :)

Please EVERYONE stop by around lunch! :)

Bottlecap75

I'm in for Sunday...what's the deal with the garages? are they for Nesba Crew only? or is it like a first come, first served basis. I haven't seen any option for renting them or anything...last Sunday there was a bunch of room in there. Just wondering....if its free, its beats the mud-pits...

DanteGSXR

Im possibly in for saturday or sunday, havent decided yet and trying to keep an eye on the weather forecast also. i had an awesome day on the 26th so im trying to get another in to end the season!:D

dand

I'll be the token 2-stroker there, on a TZ250.

Both days. Very psyched. Loved Lightning when I was there.
Will be my first time on Thunderbolt, and first time on the TZ250.

Dan

Bossgobbler

Did you write "play" and "tools" in the same sentence? Dude! I'm in.

crewnutz;91032 wrote: Just curious as too how many people are currently signed up for all groups for the NJMP weekend in November?

Mr Geoff Doyer, can you chime in?

FYI everyone, come by my pit area that weekend, as of right now I will be there on the Sunday but I am trying to come Saturday as well. I will be under a red canopy, R6 with Milwaukee Tools logo on it, red Milwaukee truck parked next to it, and I will have a table with Milwaukee tools to play with on it..............

Free stuff as in hats, bandanas, and maybe some free tool accessories for some lucky people :)

Please EVERYONE stop by around lunch! :)

Mr.DJ

dand;91892 wrote: I'll be the token 2-stroker there, on a TZ250.

Both days. Very psyched. Loved Lightning when I was there.
Will be my first time on Thunderbolt, and first time on the TZ250.

Dan
I heard TZ talk. OH YEA!!!!!

DJ OUT!

ktuso27

Im gonna be there Sat 7th. Thats gonna be my first full day in I....hope the weather is not nasty!!!!

HECK3086

ktuso27;91990 wrote: Im gonna be there Sat 7th. Thats gonna be my first full day in I....hope the weather is not nasty!!!!
Looks like a 60% chance of rain with a high of 59*. Sunday looks a lil better 0% chance of rain and high of 58*, maybe I'll jump in for Sunday.

geckert

Not trying to thread jack but it is a question about TBolt.. Anyone have links to a VERY GOOD HIGH QUALITY video of thunderbolt track? Youtube produced a bunch of vids but most of them are grainy and/or are a view from the front fender which isnt very usefull, I want some vids where i can see the angles of turns and the road surface. I saw someone posted a bunch of vids on this forum for DL but I cannot find them now. Thanks for any help.

BonesDT

In for Saturday. I'm drinking some beers and playing Forza, so I'm so insanely psyched right now. I wish Forza had some of these North East tracks on it.

The NJMP VIP Suites are $85 for the night. Cheaper than any decent hotel room in the hood. 2 queen pullouts and you just have to roll out of bed in the morn. Unlike a regular hotel room, checkout isn't until 5pm, so you have it all day long and it hovers the front straight. The garages below it are an extra $50. It's my first time at the track so I can't vouch for any of this.

HECK3086

HECK3086;91991 wrote: Looks like a 60% chance of rain with a high of 59*. Sunday looks a lil better 0% chance of rain and high of 58*, maybe I'll jump in for Sunday.
That has changed from yesterday to today.

11/7 - 62*/44* 20% of Rain
11/8 - 59*/41* 60% of Rain

I was bumped to "I" and I'm not able to resgister in I group yet....

ktuso27

HECK3086;92068 wrote: That has changed from yesterday to today.

11/7 - 62*/44* 20% of Rain
11/8 - 59*/41* 60% of Rain

I was bumped to "I" and I'm not able to resgister in I group yet....
Hector....we both got bumped on the 26th...those arent in the system yet. I already registered for Saturday and got my event notification and it says beginner group. Im sure once the bumps are in the system that will change or they will take care of it at tech/registration. Leave that I sticker on your bike hahaha.

mattf

I'm thinking about it, had a great day there last week on the 26th........I'll figure it out last minute I think..........

crewnutz

stealth 521;92029 wrote: it's lookin like i'm gonna be in for sunday.
so Gary, are we going to have another spirited battle like we did at Summit in September?!?!

this time I'll be on an older bike but at least itll be running right! (i hope)