Recent content by DB_ZX10r

1. D

2004 ZX10r track/street

Yes still for sale........ I replied to your PM.
  2. D

2004 ZX10r track/street

***** Bumpity Bump Bump ***** :D
  3. D

2004 ZX10r track/street

~ For Sale - 2004 Kawasaki ZX10r Ninja ~ Setup for track....... but have bodywork for street also ~ Comes with 3 extra sets of tires ~ Many extras..... Muzzy slip-on (comes with original exhaust too), Power Commander, geared, Penske rear shock, speedo-healer (needs installed), Double-bubble...
  4. D

Tires

$500 for all three sets
  5. D

FS: 2004 Kawasaki ZX10r track ready

***** Bump***** I'll throw a set of new tires in with the bike........ you can't beat that!!
  6. D

Tires

New - Michelin Power Race PR2 front 120/70/17 medium/soft dual compound $100 New - Michelin Power Race rear 190/55/17 medium soft dual compound $150 New - Bridgestone BT002 front 120/70ZR17 $100 New - Bridgestone BT002 rear 190/55ZR17 $140 Used (4 miles) Bridgestone BT002 front 120/70ZR17 $90...
  7. D

FS: No-Mar Tire Changer Balancer

FS: New, still in boxes No-Mar Ultimate Package motorcycle tire changer with floor mount and static wheel balancer. Located an hour east of Indianapolis, an hour west of Dayton and an hour from Cincinnati...
  8. D

FS: 2004 Kawasaki ZX10r track ready

For sale: 2004 ZX10r...... track ready Bike has race bodywork installed Muzzy slip-on, power commander and dynoed Geared -1 +2 Original bodywork comes with bike Extra rear rim Been down once on the track...... never on the street Engine runs strong....... front springs for 220 lbs....... Penske...
  9. D

Track ratings. Your experience/favorite and why.

Favorite track to ride: Mid-Ohio Nicest looking track and facilities: Barber
  10. D

Rd Atlanta question

Years ago when I went to Rd Atlanta I think I remember a 2 hr quiet hour on Sundays..... Is this still in effect??
  11. D

10% off on credits

Thanks Everyone for the clarification!! It's greatly appreciated!!
  12. D

10% off on credits

I'm sooooo confused by all of ths:dunno: So I went and checked the expiration dates.... some expire in April, some in July and the rest in 2012. Oh well, I guess I need to purchase trackdays with them and then call 2011 my farewell NESBA tour:D With the closest track west of me being Putnam...
  13. D

10% off on credits

I have $655 in credits. NESBA will take 15% off the top for a transfer fee which leaves $556.75 worth of credits for sale for $500 which is a hair over 10% off. If interested PM me. Thanks!!
  14. D

New Transfer Rules

Membership?? That implies that members have some say or get some benefits from it?? This is a business run by a handful of people. The members really have no say in anything. The membership doesn't give anyone any real benefits......it's just a revenue maker. When smaller organizations can...
  15. D

2011 Schedule

Definitely not good times for the Midwest region........ A few years ago we lost Mid-Ohio, then it was Grattan, now it's Putnam. Looks like the times are a changing...... Sad, very sad!!