Recent content by derickyee

1. derickyee

’09 YZF – R6 Supersport Race Bike

You said the frame got repaired?
  2. derickyee

Bikes You've Owned

2001 GSX-R 600 2001 ZX-12R 2007 GSX-R 1000 2010 Sportster 48 2012 Street Glide (still own) 2006 R1 (still own)
  3. derickyee

Schedule is loaded

I don't see any of the info... Unless It's just me?
  4. derickyee

Military members thread

For the meantime yes, unless I get picked up for LDO.
  5. derickyee

Military members thread

I'm in the process of PCSing, but staying n NOLA for another 4 more years. I hope when I'm not on det there will be some track days I can hit up
  6. derickyee

New to NESBA from FL

Welcome to your new addiction!!
  7. derickyee

Hi from nola!

Thanks! I appreciate it! You ride Buell's huh? A Sargent of mine rides Buell's and he popped his belt riding with TrackTactics.
  8. derickyee

Military members thread

Bad Ass!!
  9. derickyee

Military members thread

Nice bikes! :cheers:
  10. derickyee

New to NESBA from FL

Welcome to NESBA! You should try out NOLA Motorsport Park also! :cheers:
  11. derickyee

Hi from nola!

I just looked at the Barber's Track Map and that track looks very fun and very fast!
  12. derickyee

Military members thread

Wow! Talk about a lot of ups and downs! I was in the same predicament. This whole new Perform to Serve BS, ERB and High Year Tenures for E-5's at 14 was killing me... I was on my last look for PTS and already submitted a claim for the VA and was ready to get out. Then oh look! You've been...
  13. derickyee

Yamaha r1

Yeah, I called TTRNO and they said it'll be about $45. Not too shabby. I'll go that route and go from there.
  14. derickyee

Military members thread

I agree! I'm surprised that no one created a thread like this, or someone has and it just hasn't been brought back up. But... It's so awesome because with the Military being so big, but at the same time small also, you never know who you'll bump into. Right Vinny?? LOL
  15. derickyee

Yamaha r1

When you say modifying my suspension, do you mean having it adjusted or purchasing new forks and other suspensions?? I do want my steering to just a bit stiffer also. Which I'll have to purchase a dampener for that.