Recent content by dj life

1. dj life

Star School rig/trailer stolen....

Hey All! If you could please pass this along to everybody you know... Hopefully they get it back with all the stuff in it but I doubt it... I'm friends with Mark and JP and this is really killing them...
  2. dj life

411 on the star/pridmore school

Pridmore's school is a lot less structured then the CSS school. He basically teaches you things in the class and you go out with coaches and work on things at your pace... If you go and want to work on body position you need to speak to Mark Gallardo... If you want to work on lines you can grab...
  3. dj life

How well do you like the Pitbull TRS?

The only thing I recommend is on the under side of the trailer where you will be mounting the plates I would put in metal strips about 2-3" wide and the width of the plate, drill through them as well. Kinda of like making a trailer sandwich :) I did it on my trailer so that I would never have to...
  4. dj life

Speed shifting

I think Emerson cleared that up pretty quick! LOL!!!
  5. dj life

What is the difference in US vs UK

Chuck, I agree with a lot of things you have said on this forum but your last comment I really disagree with. forum [ˈfɔːrəm] n pl -rums, -ra [-rə] 1. a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest 2. a medium for open discussion, such as...
  6. dj life

Vortex rear stand

Thank you Bro! Good seeing you and Griffin!!!!!! Tell him to keep rocking that shirt!!!!!!! :)
  7. dj life

RA line video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7VttIw0FSI This is from 09... Nesba does not run the AMA chicane... I always had difficulty with turn 6 you should run it way more inside... hope this helps...
  8. dj life

2009 AMA Supersport GSXR 600

Nope... Starting up a business and know I wont have the time...
  9. dj life

Thanks Shane!!!! Yea it's a great bike!!! I just won't have time this year to ride it... plus I still have the Jordan bike and my other 1000... If I'm lucky this year I'll be able to get a few days in but thats about it.... :(
  10. dj life

Sold...
  11. dj life

Vortex rear stand

K cool!!! I'll text you in the next few days to see when I will be out there :)
  12. dj life

Bike is sold.... 2009 numbers matching motor and frame with title. Motor built by Mark Junge of Vesrah with 900 miles (Supersport spec) 124 hp on pump gas 128hp on Sunoco race fuel All suspension done by ThermosMan and maintained by him ohlins 25 mm cartridges with extenders ohlins rear shock...
  13. dj life

Vortex rear stand

Shane I'll take it... Gimme a call and we will figure out money drop off/stand pick up :)
  14. dj life

NYST 5/11/2013, is cancel?

It's there but since you signed up it does not show up... if you go to "your account" and look at "view all my events" it should be in there...
  15. dj life

09 Gsxr 600 AMA race bike for sale

Still up for sale.... Bike is 100% Less a set of bodywork.... $8000