Recent content by domarena33

1. domarena33

The WorldSBK Thread

Still giving some props to Spinelli. If he had gone ANY slower, he wouldn't have won. Obviously, there was a caveat but a win is a win. How cool for him
  2. domarena33

Fun Monday

You do when you're on worn out S22's lol * I was still cutting about 90mph through T10. Not too bad
  3. domarena33

Fun Monday

I was the slug on the stock blue SV trying to figure out where to go and how to shift :rofl:
  4. domarena33

Fun Monday

Unfortunately, I have 3 more track days scheduled and Im done with SP. Since WERA isn't racing there, my time is more valuable spent practicing tracks I'll be racing at next year. :(
  5. domarena33

Fun Monday

I'm unfortunately never early but I would do more track walks if I had the time. SP Main is a sweet track. I had a blast
  6. domarena33

Fun Monday

I found that 10 is hard to see through. Maybe it was just bc it was my 1st time there and I was focusing on the apex too much and not scanning enough. My first few sessions, I almost lost it through corner 9 1/2, I said "where the hell did this come from, this is supposed to be straight"
  7. domarena33

Fun Monday

I'll take small things. :like: Where did you go down?
  8. domarena33

Fun Monday

I'm glad to see that you were ok. Hows the monster? Didn't look too dinged up when it passed me. Hopefully just picking rocks out?
  9. domarena33

The WorldSBK Thread

WSBK spoiled it already for me. This is wild though. Poor danillo hasn't been able to win a race yet and then this guy shows up and... :rofl:
  10. domarena33

Track Day / Racing Checklist

I learned something. Thank you.
  11. domarena33

Track Day / Racing Checklist

Hey everyone. I was extremely lucky to be able to have a one-on-one conversation with Cameron Beabuier this weekend. While we were chatting, he stressed the importance of inspecting your bike technically, especially when you don't have a nationally renowned team with extremely skilled...
  12. domarena33

High End DOT or time for slicks

thank you both for the knowledge. It is appreciated
  13. domarena33

The MotoAmerica Thread

I wish we could get Blake to come teach at a track day. I know he's extremely busy. Maybe at our homestead event we do in January. Its the closest thing to "off-season" that he would have. I hope eveyone is ok. I hate seeing riders get hurt, at fault or not.
  14. domarena33

The MotoAmerica Thread

Yesterday was wild! How about Blake Davis killing it out there? The end of SB Race 1... i was standing on the bridge and saw the middle of the crash but not the cause. Did Baz run into escalante? Was it Escalante? I think i saw Baz hobble off the track but the other guy left in an ambulance.
  15. domarena33

The MotoAmerica Thread

Nice! I'll be there Saturday morning, maybe you'll see me. Just look for any of the demo bikes slamming floorboards or traveling faster than it should be. :rofl: