Recent content by Evill

1. Evill

NJMP 6/3 Suspension ?

Will any of the suspension tuners be at NJMP on 06/03? I want to get my suspension dialed in. Thanks Ed
  2. Evill

Roll Call! Lightning 7/28 + 7/29

Last minute, but I'm in for ATP tomorrow. Ed
  3. Evill

ATP training on non-ATP days

Thank you
  4. Evill

ATP training on non-ATP days

I just noticed the same thing trying to sign up for ATP on 7/28, it adds the track day too. I'm guessing that you pay for the track day and that the ATP training is a separate cost of $325- Can anyone clarify? Ed
  5. Evill

Roll Call! Lightning 7/28 + 7/29

I'm considering attending ATP on 7/28, anyone else? Ed
  6. Evill

First Track Day

Completed my first Track Day yesterday. Learned a lot, had a great time and kept the shiny side up Thank you for the information and encouragement. Gotta go check the calendar for the next dates Ed
  7. Evill

First Track Day

Thank you
  8. Evill

First Track Day

Tech Inspection Question, do they inspect your gear, leathers, boots, helmet, gloves? Should I wear them to tech inspection when I bring my bike? Ed
  9. Evill

Roll Call: Thunderbolt Fri, Sat, Sun 8/25-8/27

I'll be there on Saturday Ed
  10. Evill

First Track Day

Thanks, see you this weekend.
  11. Evill

First Track Day

Thank you Judy. I'll stop by and introduce myself. Regards, Ed
  12. Evill

First Track Day

I have a couple of questions. I am arriving Friday evening 08/25 for Saturday's Track Day. I rented a VIP room at the track. Do I need to be at the track by a certain time on Friday evening to check in? I expect to get there around 8:00 pm. My 21 year old son will be coming to help me and...
  13. Evill

First Track Day

Thanks. I'm registered for Saturday 08/26 Ed
  14. Evill

First Track Day

2016 FZ-07 I've read the manual several times so far. Not sure if I'll sign up for Friday or Saturday. Are there any pros and cons for week days vs weekends? Thanks Ed
  15. Evill

First Track Day

Thanks Dom. Ed