Recent content by fastfatguy

1. fastfatguy

6/1 NJMP Videos - Intermediate Group

There was 2 bikes... My rear tire let go and dolfnz67 didn't have anywhere to go, so he went down to. Can't wait to get back out there!
  2. fastfatguy

6/1 NJMP Videos - Intermediate Group

I've posted 3 videos of sessions 2 & 3. Unfortunately I wrecked during session 3, but the camera still works! I can't say enough about the VholdR camera! Anyways for those that want to know. I'm doing ok. Just some bruises and torn muscles in the chest. Oh and the bad shoulders, but those...
  3. fastfatguy

Njmp 6/1

Count me in!
  4. fastfatguy

FS: 2001 SV650 Trackbike - $2000 obo

Change in plans, baby on the way so keeping the bike...
  5. fastfatguy

Video recorders

Here's all I know... I use a VHOLDR which is great for outdoor sports, but not so much for "family" things. The sound on the track isn't that great, but the size of the camera is amazing! It's very small, waterproof and has an easy on off button... Here are some videos...
  6. fastfatguy

My Track Days are Done

Chris - I couldn't believe it when Brian told me! It's something you never want to hear about a friend and fellow rider. I'm glad that you are back home and getting around! In the mean time I guess Joan will get more track bikes (aka diamond rings and other expensive jewelry):D. Hope to...
  7. fastfatguy

2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (Clean Title)

Still for sale?
  8. fastfatguy

Sale pending...:D
  9. fastfatguy

WTB: Beginner track bike

Welcome back to the states! Still got the bike, so let me know when you are ready!
  10. fastfatguy

NJMP 10-6 I Videos

Let me know if you have of the pink SV... :D
  11. fastfatguy

Never tried to hook up a tach, but the bike has all of the stock wiring. And there are no[/b] engine issues. The bike starts on the first try every time!
  12. fastfatguy

NJMP 10-6 I Videos

More vids.... http://www.youtube.com/user/rodubs22 check out 2ab and 4ab Mike
  13. fastfatguy

Just keep in mind the bike comes with a bill of sale so it's for track only... Just wanted to make sure you saw that. Mike
  14. fastfatguy

chicane on thunderbolt

:agree: Can't wait to get back out there!!!!