6/1 NJMP Videos - Intermediate Group

fastfatguy

I've posted 3 videos of sessions 2 & 3. Unfortunately I wrecked during session 3, but the camera still works! I can't say enough about the VholdR camera!

Anyways for those that want to know. I'm doing ok. Just some bruises and torn muscles in the chest. Oh and the bad shoulders, but those needed surgery anyway. Thanks to everyone that stopped by and checked in on me. NESBA has a great group of riders!

:popcorn:Here's link to the youtube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodubs22

woncrzymof0

fastfatguy;59871 wrote: I've posted 3 videos of sessions 2 & 3. Unfortunately I wrecked during session 3, but the camera still works! I can't say enough about the VholdR camera!

Anyways for those that want to know. I'm doing ok. Just some bruises and torn muscles in the chest. Oh and the bad shoulders, but those needed surgery anyway. Thanks to everyone that stopped by and checked in on me. NESBA has a great group of riders!

:popcorn:Here's link to the youtube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodubs22
nice vids dude.. it was good to meet ya!

DesmoLin

glad to hear you're ok. was there another crash right behind you? i thought i remembered seeing 2 bikes down at the same place. i thought maybe there was an incident between two bikes.

hope to see you back out on the track soon!

dolfnz67

Mike thanks for sharing. Too bad it didn't record the mishap. I was looking forward to seeing it. Yup, you definitely were doing your thing on the turns. I hope you get well quickly. See ya out there soon.....

fastfatguy

DesmoLin;60058 wrote: glad to hear you're ok. was there another crash right behind you? i thought i remembered seeing 2 bikes down at the same place. i thought maybe there was an incident between two bikes.

hope to see you back out on the track soon!
There was 2 bikes... My rear tire let go and dolfnz67 didn't have anywhere to go, so he went down to.

Can't wait to get back out there!

NorthernYankee

psychocycle;60351 wrote: That all the video floating around? I saw a ton of cameras on bikes Monday.
Yeah I know, I remember seeing another bike in I with a cam mounted in front of the windscreen. I would love to see some of those vids.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
NorthernYankee;60356 wrote: Yeah I know, I remember seeing another bike in I with a cam mounted in front of the windscreen. I would love to see some of those vids.
I had a tank mounted camera that I ran in the afternoon. Video still needs to be converted for posting. Hopefully by the end of the week.