Recent content by finny47

1. finny47

New- Apex Brake Lever Guard with bar

No - New office in China this weekend. I have to oversee the network operations.
  2. finny47

New- Apex Brake Lever Guard with bar

Brand new. Bought for her bike, but she quit before I could even get it installed. These are $109 on Apex's site. Asking $80 Apexmfg brake lever guard kit fits most aftermarket race style clipons. Comes with 1 11" long 7/8" polished aluminum bar, mount, guard, and hardware. Black anodize...
  3. finny47

Looking for a good generator to start with

Get the Honda or Yamaha It is soooo annoying in the pits with loud gennys. I would not do less then a 2000
  4. finny47

Front end wobble under heavy braking

Have you checked the rim and rotors for wobble? Put the front on a stand or wheel balancer and see if one of the rotors have an issue. Hard braking you will feel the carcass moving around more.
  5. finny47

Might be a bit early, but who is going to RA the 5-7th?

How do we get in on the raffle for the custom painted bodywork if we aren't going to be there in person?
  6. finny47

GSXR WEIRDNESS - help needed!

I ve seen similar on loose battery terminal connections. Hit just the right vibration and it dies and comes back
  7. finny47

6x12 trailer - Will a zuma fit with 2 bikes?

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, I fired up the A/C this week at the house and it didn't sound too healthy. I'll be holding off on the Zuma for a while.
  8. finny47

6x12 trailer - Will a zuma fit with 2 bikes?

I've got a GSXR 750 and R6 in my 6x12 trailer. Considering a zuma 50 for a pitbike. Looking at specs and measuring in the trailer, it looks like I could make all 3 fit. Anyone actually doing this that could confirm there's room?
  9. finny47

Question about Generators

get 2000. You'll keep finding more thing to plug in. warmers, fan for you, fan for the helmet, air pump, cell phone charger...
  10. finny47

2008 Ninja 500 EX 1700 miles Bartlett, IL

sold Sold!
  11. finny47

Midwest Track Day

I'm thinking about the Sunday BHF. I don't want to be a part of that first day while they try to sort things out.
  12. finny47

AGV 1PC leathers size US48

You ll need a 50. I was 6' last season and 230 and my 48 was tight You won't have room for that beer gut at 250 with a 48
  13. finny47

Found a deal on Held Phantom

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed them. I had my 3rd crash on my previous Held gloves. The knuckle protection was getting worn down and it was time for a new pair.
  14. finny47

11-11 Barber Weekend!

Sat 3rd session I group yellow flag in T3 (before red) http://s865.beta.photobucket.com/user/finfrockg/media/barber-crash.mp4.html My 4th trip to Barber from Chicago. Drove down with STKR this time. Ride down was easy. Drive home was rain, sleet, snow. We were running our engines at gas...