Recent content by Flyboy08

1. Flyboy08

SB images- lightening Thunderbolt weekend?

I don't have FB and I sent an email two days ago...no response as yet.
  2. Flyboy08

SB images- lightening Thunderbolt weekend?

how does one see the pictures SB took during this past track days? There web site only has a "contact" link? I did send off an email, but no reply yet? Do they post them on the Evolve site since it was their event? TIA,
  3. Flyboy08

Thunderbolt&Lightening 9/24-25

TheSBImage were shooting pictures I believe....their web site is a bit of a mess! Does anyone know where one can see the pictures they took during this two day event? TIA,
  4. Flyboy08

This Saturday....lightening?

Dropped off my trailer at lightening and took a ride over to TB....gocarts, Cars and motorcycles all sharing the track? WTF? I'm stoked for tomorrow. I secured a spot right in front of the men's John.....:)
  5. Flyboy08

Thank you.
  6. Flyboy08

Lightening is on Sunday...what time Saturday evening will the gates be open to allow one to setup for Sunday? Sorry if I wasn't too clear. Thanks for the food info.
  7. Flyboy08

what time does the track open on Saturday to setup for the following day? Is there a lunch truck that provides food? These are my last two questions :)...look forward to meeting like minded fools.
  8. Flyboy08

You are correct.....lightening it is....
  9. Flyboy08

Thank you...bike is registered, so I'll ride it over then come back for the trailer and equipment.... My first time there so I appreciate the replies!
  10. Flyboy08

Where does one setup at Thunderbolt and do riders relocate for lightening the next day?
  11. Flyboy08

Skill Plateaus

I'm going to wear a new one piece this weekend ( two piece in the past)...peeing is going to be a challenge to say the least! Great thread brewing here!
  12. Flyboy08

Track Attire question?

Thanks guys...Yeah, I just returned from holiday with an extra 10 pounds I'm working it off now:(....the suit was too good of a deal to pass up, so I bought it...now I just have to work it in some and loose a few pounds...I feel exactly like hokie.....
  13. Flyboy08

Track Attire question?

The manual sez.....for a two piece suit a full circumference zipper. My Vanson only has a small quarter zipper and its not compatible with my leather pants (full waist zipper) so they wont zipper together. Is this an absolute rule? I've had no issue wearing the two on other track events. I do...
  14. Flyboy08

Silly question, but who supplies my assigned "rides number" for the bike? Do I need to procure the decals? dang! Looks like I'll have the place all to myself? I already made an apt to change out the tires on the 22nd locally....fresh meat for the event.
  15. Flyboy08

Thank you! I look forward to meeting you. Yes, I purchased a 2016 Tuono Factory to prove that I can still be 25 when I need to :)...but it does hurt the next day.