Track Attire question?

Flyboy08

The manual sez.....for a two piece suit a full circumference zipper.

My Vanson only has a small quarter zipper and its not compatible with my leather pants (full waist zipper) so they wont zipper together. Is this an absolute rule? I've had no issue wearing the two on other track events.

I do have an amazing one piece suit (new) but I'm feeling somewhat claustrophobic in it and am not sure I'm going to keep due to this which sux!...has anyone else experienced this feeling? What drugs worked to overcome such feeling?

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I'm pretty sure that the zipper must be full circumference or nearly so. There are other threads that discuss same issue. You might want to find one to get a better answer than mine. But I think my original statement is correct.
As for feeling claustrophobic in my track suit, it has never happened to me. It's my happy place. Sometimes I will put it on just to chase any sadness away, when I am stressed. I will admit it does get tighter around the holidays or anytime I am being lazy for too long.

mdhokie

My suit was so tight in the chest when it was new that I felt like I couldn't take full breaths because my ribs were compressed. I lost 5 lbs, and it stretched out a little bit after the first few uses. After that I still had to suck in my gut to zip it, but I just got used to it eventually. It's what I had to put up with to get a suit that fit me right in the arms and legs.

Flyboy08

Thanks guys...Yeah, I just returned from holiday with an extra 10 pounds I'm working it off now:(....the suit was too good of a deal to pass up, so I bought it...now I just have to work it in some and loose a few pounds...I feel exactly like hokie.....

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
The suit will stretch some with wear over time. Eventually it will fit perfectly.