Recent content by geckert

1. geckert

F4i Race Plastics- Damaged

more pics https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_Ho8Fmm-0nLSGU1S1JLUi1GWGc/edit Link above is to the folder that has a bunch of pics, shouldn't need a log in and they should be public. I posted some direct links below. Couldn't get them to embed here...
  2. geckert

NESBA probably saved my life!

Awesome story, shows how helpful Nesba is and how anyone can come and join us on the track. The title is so true for me also. Ive done some stupid things on the street and I see so many people doing it today and only wish they would know about trackdays. After my first TD I never did anything...
  3. geckert

Michelin Power One (C) - New!

Yes its about 3 years old. Still good in my opinion.
  4. geckert

F4i Race Plastics- Damaged

I have some 2001-2003 F4i race bodywork if anyone is interested. Make an offer. It is damaged and has been repaired with fiberglass kit and duct tape(for color, not structure). Im not sure if anyone could make use of this so Im putting it out there. Make me an offer. Last time I checked it...
  5. geckert

Michelin Power One (C) - New!

Brand new Michelin Power One (C) $130 No trades or bargaining. Paypal or cash only! 180/55/17 Craigslist link. http://lancaster.craigslist.org/mcy/3047832024.html Ill ship for free to anyone with Nesba.
  6. geckert

WTB Cheap Ninja250R 2009+

2009 or newer! Prefer something from PA or surrounding states. I'm looking to buy a wrecked or salvaged Ninja 250r. Must have a title, no bill of sale stuff. I don't want a clean street bike or a setup race bike. Not wanting to spend too much. So if you have a busted up ninja and want to get...
  7. geckert

2000 GSXR 750--- $2200 Must Go!!!

Fuel Injected right? Pics and price w/o the stock parts to g.eckert@yahoo.com Thanks!
  8. geckert

2002 Yamaha R6 Track bike $2000

more pics to g.eckert@yahoo.com please use a Subject line. Are you avail this weekend I live 40 min away and might want to stop by.
  9. geckert

2000 Yamaha R6 - $2000 Columbus, OH

What is status of title?
  10. geckert

2009 ninja 250

Where are you at? Still for sale?
  11. geckert

F4i reverse shift pattern?

Here is a video of how to do it, I made this a while back when I was doing it to my bike. Mouse over the red boxes for text. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ98U-D-9TU Like supergirl said you want 90 degree for best leverage, the way its pictured in the youtube vid its not perfect and I had...
  12. geckert

front wheel rotation ?

clean your pistons and make sure your ENTIRE brake system is in good order??? $200 for new rotors is a waste if your problem is as small as cleaning... If you do buy new rotors try getting some used ones, you could get lucky and buy a straight set for 30 bucks...
  13. geckert

Timberlands allowed?

If they are smart enough, most people will get with the program and suit up full leather, boots, gloves and the most expensive/ protective helmet they can buy. There is no other option unless you want to get hurt...
  14. geckert

how much does it cost to get a set of tires put on at the track?

Taking the wheels off is pretty easy. If you have a manual it will have step by step directions for your bike. Just remember to tighten every single nut and bolt, check chain slack and alignment afterwards. Also check your tire pressure after the guys fill them up, normally they leave them at 40...
  15. geckert

WANT TO BUY: 01- 03 F4i Rearsets

Looking to buy 01-03 F4i aftermarket rearsets. Only need brake side but will buy complete set if needed. Trying to spend less than $200. PM me.