Recent content by Goldie

1. Goldie

2016 ZX10R Part out....

Pics are here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/7h54LvP Parts are from a 2016 ZX10R. There may be cosmetic blemishes on certain parts and some may need cleaning so see picture link for details or ask me for additional photos. Parts are listed “without” shipping cost (Buyer pays actual shipping). I...
  2. Goldie

2014 American Hauler "All Aluminum" 7x16 enclosed trailer - $7,500

All aluminum 7x16 trailer. Very nice! Setup for track days and racing. Only selling because I no longer do track days or race. Trailer is located in Suffolk, VA. Call or text to 757-572-4410 if interested. - Aluminum mag wheels - Fully insulated (Walls, Ceiling, Door, Ramp) - AC/Heat Pump...
  3. Goldie

2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R

Price drop... $8,000 !!!
  4. Goldie

2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R

I retired from track days and racing, so I no longer need a bike. I'll have to check exact miles but mileage is pretty low on engine. Bike runs fine with no mechanical issues. Bike was mainly used to coach with, but I did lay it down at my last event. Haven't had a chance to fix the minor stuff...
  5. Goldie

Retirement sale. Vortex V3 "Digital" TW 101 Tire Warmers. (Latest version) $300

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD...
  6. Goldie

Retirement sale. Vortex V3 "Digital" TW 101 Tire Warmers. (Latest version) $300

These are the latest "digital" warmers from Vortex. They are NOTHING like the older ones. I've own woodcraft and Chicken Hawk and these are excellent! I'm bias but I like these a lot! They heat the tire and rim very good. They are skirted to generate even heat. I purchased the warmers Feb 27...
  7. Goldie

Retirement sale. Chicken Hawk "Digital" Warmers $280

These are my back up older warmers. They are a bit old so the price reflect that. They still work fine and do have burn marks, They are digital. These are for 600cc (120/180) rear tires. Best to call or text me at 757-572-4410. Price do not include shipping.
  8. Goldie

2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 - $7,000

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD...
  9. Goldie

2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 - $7,000

Retirement sale! Getting out the sport. I purchased the bike brand new from a dealer on 1/12/2019. Bike is like new and never crashed. I'll have to check exact miles but its super low. Bike was mainly used to coach with in the slower groups. Bike is turn-key ready and safety wired. I have a...
  10. Goldie

Woodcraft Kawasaki ZX-10R 16-19 Rearsets Complete Kit

Selling Woodcraft Rearsets for the 2016+ ZX10R. Never been down in these. Very good condition. These are complete with the brake pedal. $260 shipped in the lower 48. Located in Chesapeake, Va for local pickup. Call or text 757-572-4410
  11. Goldie

lets talk tire wrapping

Never heard of such foolishness. :cool::cool:
  12. Goldie

Can you recommend a good canopy?

You must of got a Friday or Monday built one. My top is perfect and have withstood a monsoon at Summit. I've had mines for about 3 years now and no issues.
  13. Goldie

Can you recommend a good canopy?

EURMAX PRO 10x15 Canopy - $550. Yes this is some coin but the same goes for a good generator. The worst thing that can happen to you at the track IMO is to loose you canopy on a hot windy day, your generator to crap out, or your tire warmers to go stoppage. Spend the money and buy a "full TRUSS...
  14. Goldie

What is NCBIKE like now, 2018?

NCBIKE still has grip for dayz. One can get busy there. Not much elevation but a great place to practice trail braking, throttle modulation, and inside/outside passing due to the track width. They have 110 and 30 amp hook ups, first come first serve. #951 I'm yo Huckleberry