Recent content by greyghost

1. G

2016 KTM RC390 for sale

2016 KTM RC390 purchased in 2017 Asking $5K (to include all the new accessories on it - aftermarket rear sets, engine sliders, and other sliders, etc) Really low miles (less than 250)....basically it is a brand new bike. Pics attached. Clean title in hand, ready to sell. Located in Chambersburg...
  2. G

2014 BMW S1000RR for sale

Looking to upgrade to a 1000cc for the next season of track days?? How about a 2014 BMW S1000RR Track Bike with only 3466 miles!! Bike is configured for CCS series racing requirements and comes with many extra parts to include racing slick and new front tire on extra rims. (Stock wiring still...
  3. G

New to N2 from PA

Well.....finished my first track day with N2 yesterday at VIR and my legs and hips are sore, but I had a blast!!!!! The N2 crew is great!! Professional yet easy to talk to and very knowledgable. Looking forward to tomorrow....Summit Point here we come!
  4. G

New to N2 from PA

Are you going to Summit Point Sunday too? I am scheduled to be there.
  5. G

New to N2 from PA

I am the guy from Chambersburg you met at Cycle Gear Bike night. Getting more and more pumped for Friday! See you there!!
  6. G

New to N2 from PA

Hello to all, my name is Larry and my nickname is Grey Ghost. I have signed up for several track days over the next several months with the first one this coming weekend (10 July) at VIR. I will be riding CCS race prepped BMW S1000RR and can't wait. Hope to see many out on the track. Larry...