New to N2 from PA

greyghost

Hello to all, my name is Larry and my nickname is Grey Ghost. I have signed up for several track days over the next several months with the first one this coming weekend (10 July) at VIR. I will be riding CCS race prepped BMW S1000RR and can't wait. Hope to see many out on the track.

Larry aka Grey Ghost

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Is this the guy from Chambersburg we met at Cycle Gear Bike night? Welcome to the board. I will be down at VIR running the day so I will see you there.

greyghost

Is this the guy from Chambersburg we met at Cycle Gear Bike night? Welcome to the board. I will be down at VIR running the day so I will see you there.
I am the guy from Chambersburg you met at Cycle Gear Bike night. Getting more and more pumped for Friday! See you there!!

greyghost

Well.....finished my first track day with N2 yesterday at VIR and my legs and hips are sore, but I had a blast!!!!! The N2 crew is great!! Professional yet easy to talk to and very knowledgable. Looking forward to tomorrow....Summit Point here we come!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Great seeing you again Larry. Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by later and meet the whole family. Yes I'm on my way to Summit as I type this (I'm co-Pilot). See you shortly.