Recent content by GS500rider

1. GS500rider

K5 GSXR 600 Slip on

Does anyone have one they'd like to sell? I don't care what brand to be honest, I just cant stand the stock pipe. Also, it's been forever since I've been on here! How's everyone, and what have I missed? :) I'll definitively be seeing everyone again this year, and hope to meet some new people...
  2. GS500rider

GS500rider is now GSXR rider??

Hey guys, It's been forever since I've seen everyone and I haven't been on here in a while! Just wanted to say one thing, I started here on a 99' Suzuki GS500 that could barely (and i mean BARELY) push 100 mph on the back straight of Road Atlanta, then I bought a 00' Suzuki SV that was...
  3. GS500rider

2000 SV650 1500obo Georgia

Hey guys, I HATE to say it..... but it's time for the SV to go. Bike has salvage title, track only, the frame is perfect, and straight. It's mainly stock, aside from the Woodcraft Clipons and Rearsets. Rear tire is basically brand new, and front is about 50% (BT-003's) Price is 1500obo and I'm...
  4. GS500rider

Alright guys, FREE BEGINNER SPOT BARBER SATURDAY!

GaBandit got it, he was the first to PM me (:
  5. GS500rider

I cannot believe nobody has wanted this!! I just wish I could make it ):
  6. GS500rider

First person to PM me gets a free track day for 8/27 at Barber. I cant make it and no one wants to buy it, so im giving it away if anyone wants it.
  7. GS500rider

Barber Saturday Begginer

Still for sale!!! $100OBO!!
  8. GS500rider

Know anyone who wants Barber cheap?

Guys, as excited as I was to get out on the track and see everyone things just didn't work out in my favor. So I'm selling my spot at Barber on Saturday. ): If you know anyone or if anyone here wants it: Beginner spot for 125OBO! Make me an offer Thanks! Tyler PS: I know this is in the...
  9. GS500rider

Barber Saturday Begginer

OR BEST OFFER! I need to sell this!
  10. GS500rider

Barber Saturday Begginer

Hate to sell it but things just didn't work out. First 175 takes it!!
  11. GS500rider

I'm backkkkk

and I'll be at Barber. Who else is going? :D
  12. GS500rider

Not good weekend

:popcorn:
  13. GS500rider

If you have Questions about Road Atlanta Here are the Answers!!!

Haha! That's the best idea I've heard all day! and when they figure out it's me, I'll shave my long hair off and restart all over again! LOL :) Will you be there Saturday?
  14. GS500rider

If you have Questions about Road Atlanta Here are the Answers!!!

I will be there on Saturday!! Not riding because I can't afford it ): Who know, maybe i'll take an R1 out for a little ride ;)