Recent content by gvstone

1. G

Gregg's mirror block off plates....

Should have been more clear I guess.... They fit my 06 R1 for sure.... Blue they are and probably fit 04 and 05 also but need to check. Not sure about your R6???? Thanks!!
  2. G

2006 R1 Wheels and tires....

Every weekend warrior... Needs an extra set of wheels and tires!!! Cuts down on the changing from street to track trim!!! Anybody ??????
  3. G

bump Somebody needs these..... like new they are!! :)
  4. G

FS: Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

Thank Goodness!! I was getting weak again..... :)
  5. G

Woodcraft warmers....

Sold!! Pending payment..... Thanks!!!
  6. G

FS: Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

PM sent... PM sent !! Thanks!
  7. G

Nice set with screws and washers, Blue (the fast color!) $35 shipped lower 48. Can send pics.. gvstone@embarqmail.com
  8. G

Woodcraft warmers....

Really great shape, dual temp settings, used about 4-5 weekends... 275 shipped US 48. Can send pics or details.... gvstone@embarqmail.com
  9. G

2006 R1 Wheels and tires....

Have a nice set of wheels from my 06, complete with stock sprocket, disc and bearings. Also have a decent set of Dunlop GPA's on there, the front a little better than the rear. Have them in Johnson City TN and pick up would be better but will ship for cost. $600.00. Also???? Have a great 06...
  10. G

233.75 credit, after the 15 percent...

Sold!! Sold!! Thanks!!
  11. G

233.75 credit, after the 15 percent...

I'll take the first $200 offer I get.... You get the 233.75! Thanks so much for looking!! Greg
  12. G

Well...

Hey Shane.... Appreciate you taking time to work with us and we are sure gonna miss it!!! We are not quite ready for the shuffle boards though.... I've got an airplane that I have been building that needs my complete focus to finish up so that I can fly it and Johnny just flew his new toy home...
  13. G

Well...

Nesba being a wonderful organization that I can't say enough good about it still seems I'm going to hang up the track riding. My Buddy and I got back in at couple years ago and have had a blast, proven old guys have still got some of it too!! I've got a credit in my cash account and 3200...
  14. G

2006 R1 Blue $6500.00

2006 R1 Blue $6500.00 Tracked with NESBA lightly for last 2 years (7 weekends I think). One gentle lowside with associated light scratches (have video). 11,150 miles, rides like it has 3k. Needs nothing except a subframe if you want the passenger pegs back on it, the mounting holes pulled out...