Well...

gvstone

Nesba being a wonderful organization that I can't say enough good about it still seems I'm going to hang up the track riding. My Buddy and I got back in at couple years ago and have had a blast, proven old guys have still got some of it too!!

I've got a credit in my cash account and 3200 points I think, would someone kindly tell me what can I do with this to recover what I can??

Thanks and Ya'll be careful out there!!
Greg

stow

You two are planning to start playing shuffleboard a little too early in life. :D

It was great riding with both of you. Good luck in what ever you do.

You can sale the credits to any NESBA member. I don't think the points are transferable.

gvstone

Hey Shane....

Appreciate you taking time to work with us and we are sure gonna miss it!!! We are not quite ready for the shuffle boards though.... I've got an airplane that I have been building that needs my complete focus to finish up so that I can fly it and Johnny just flew his new toy home from Tulsa yesterday. Just a shift of attention really, but we will sure miss the friends we made and good times we had!! We might study up about apexing the turns at the Reno Air Races??? Probably not but it sounds good!!

Thanks Again!! Greg