Recent content by icebergmikey

1. I

Take offs, slick, Mich, B-stone, Pirelli

Its not a stupid question.....SC1 means super soft, SC 2is Soft, and SC3 is medium.....This is in relation to the type of rubber in the tire!....somebody correct me if Im wrong!:doh:
  2. I

Race Body work 08 R6

can u send pics to : icebergmikey@verizon.net
  3. I

AJ Cycles: SHADY, PRINCE George's County, MD

What you just mentioned is what Im questioning!! Why would he charge me for a Vortex sprocket then put on a Parts Unlimited Sporcket and not say anything?? I went to him but he lied to me again. Im entitled to say what I feel and someone will understand the issue!... I didnt wanna take it this...
  4. I

AJ Cycles: SHADY, PRINCE George's County, MD

This is a from a shop in the area that is shady and the owner pushed me to let it be know about his shadiness...MOTORCYCLIST BEWARE..The first part is from him, the rest is from me. This is copied and pasted from DC Sportbikes.com: Terrance: This isn't Internet talk, this is real! you sure this...
  5. I

WTB Team Pro-Motion BLUE group 4/26/2009 at Thunderbolt

me too, but couldnt get in, so Im going to Jennings!:banghead:
  6. I

NJMP Today (4/20)

Yo Reg, That May 15th at VIR sounds reall Good...Hit me on here or my email is: icebergmikey@verizon.net .......so we can get something going! Im thinking bout racing this year, so i want all the track time I can get! I was trying to hit thunderbolt this weekend but they sold out!....I'll...
  7. I

NJMP Today (4/20)

Man....he didnt seem that hurt after the accident....I know he was fighting mad after the accident with some Hispanic guys.....When is the next time yall coming out? I know yall from up there.....
  8. I

Ok, so what do you do when

No problem.... As long as I don't mess up my fairings! LOL...
  9. I

LOL...is that what you didnt do at Jennings?? LMAO..j/k!:dunno:
  10. I

LOL...is that what you didnt do at Jennings?? LMAO..j/k!
  11. I

NJMP Today (4/20)

Yo Whats up dawg! You might not remember me, i was at the track day at Lightening last year with ya. I had a red and black gixxer 600. And I think your boy got Azz packed in turn one on the 750. Hope this is who i think it is!I tink the guy'sname is Rggie... LOL...anyway, going up to thunderbolt...
  12. I

Pirelli Slick Take-Offs.

Can u send me a Pm on what u do and dont have? Interested in the diablos!
  13. I

I group spot for sale 4/20 NJMP

just as it says, couldnt get off!
  14. I

2006 gsxr 1000! Cheap!!!

email sent