Recent content by Irish01

1. Irish01

Hppy Birthday Croc Hunter

No Doubt, Happy Birthday Brotha from NOT downunda! :D
  2. Irish01

Paging Matt Paulson Matt Paulson please pick up the white courtesy phone

All ya'll fast bitches can kiss my ass :D I just wanna ride ;) OH,, and I miss me some Vinny!!!
  3. Irish01

DC bike show

Sunday for me
  4. Irish01

PCW X Mass thanks

You guys are THEE BEST! Thanks for the HUGE never ending help, numerous times you saved our days at the track and never ending tolerance for the countless questions we lay on you guys! It's our pleasure to know you and have you as our trackday pit crew :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to...
  5. Irish01

Anyone have a Harbor Freight 4 x 8 folding trailer?

You my Brotha roll in STYLE!!!! That trailer is fine, it's what you pull it with that makes the rider and Blipstein does it Right! :adore:
  6. Irish01

Bikes @ PCW

You all are lucky, Chuck and PCW are a CLASS act :) If your bikes are in his hands be ready for some fun in 2014! :D I wanna ship my bike down next year fo sho!
  7. Irish01

2013 RRW Airfence Fundraiser Update

WELL DONE INDEED!!! :cheers:
  8. Irish01

Do yourself a favor this weekend

Naa Steve, wish I was! Had a few things come up that I couldn't ignore. Mike I'll be drinking a few Saturday night in your honor brotha and I'll text some pics of Kyle's hair for Jerry! :D You guys and gals have a blast!
  9. Irish01

Do yourself a favor this weekend

My Brotha Mr. Ruhe :adore: Have a Blast This Weekend!
  10. Irish01

So an early start on the off season

Doubt it brotha, knowing Ruhe,,,,, we're screwed !! :)
  11. Irish01

Time to Start getting ready for Barber

Special Projects, X-Tra Absorbent, Banjo Music,,, not that I wasn't already in but know I'm more-er IN :) Especially since yummy britches Dave is coming now!
  12. Irish01

To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

Any and ALL donations of any type are welcome as usual, as it all goes to a Great Cause! Noob, It's IRISH Racing and I take that seriously too.
  13. Irish01

To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

Yup , agreeing with John. a) it Will sell out as it is the season ender & b) we need to know the head count for food! Matt Paulson is thy King of the 'Outer Banks Seafood' Lets wrap the season up right and in style! ALL food Donations go to the AIR FENCE FUND RAISER!
  14. Irish01

Leathers with Air Bags? Other Safety Gear?

+1 on The Service Pavilion for Arai Lids