Recent content by Jason DeBoer

1. Jason DeBoer

NYST info?

Thinking about doing NYST next weekend, but never been, and never talked to anybody who has. Can you arrive FRI and camp at track? Power available? Cost for either? Thanks!
  2. Jason DeBoer

2012 RSV4 trackbike

$5000 grab and go special. Located in Frederick, MD. My frustration is your gain. Before I go down the part-out road, this will be offered for a limited time whole. I'm picking up a different bike this weekend, and I am going to transfer many of the parts over. I will list what I know for sure...
  3. Jason DeBoer

2018 N2 track day bike prep - Where's everyone at?

It's nice. I wouldn't have bought it, but my dash got cracked in an off, and I got a smokin deal on it. I honestly don't mess with it much. It's nice to have the laptimer built in, but I don't download any data or anything...I use like 5% of what it can do.
  4. Jason DeBoer

Got it done with a couple hours to spare. Body didn't come till yesterday, so was busy day getting it finished up But then this happened on the way to the track...I was taking it in for new tires this week. Tomorrow has to be a good day!
  5. Jason DeBoer

Summit Point 4/29-4/30 ROLL CALL

Assuming my bodywork finally shows up, I'll be there Sunday night.
  6. Jason DeBoer

Fortunately for me, the event was cancelled this weekend. I just got the tank back on SAT so had a chance to get it running finally and make sure I got it put back together correctly. No leaks, apparent electrical snafu's or codes thrown. Now just need the rest of the body and I will be ready to...
  7. Jason DeBoer

Dunlop USA N-TEC Slicks ... Thinking about switching from Pirelli

I have a No-mar and have changed quite a few tires, so have "decent" technique, and learned primarily on Michelin's and Pirelli's. I switched to Dunlop's last year and found them to be significantly more difficult to work with due to the stiff carcass. The 200's aren't as bad, but a friend uses...
  8. Jason DeBoer

Dunlop USA N-TEC Slicks ... Thinking about switching from Pirelli

If you do your own mounting, the Dunlop's are a PITA compared to any other tire (very stiff carcass). Grip/wear is good though.
  9. Jason DeBoer

PitBull TRS Pins - ZX10/6 and FZ09

Can't seem to edit post, Kawi pins sold. Only Yamaha pins left.
  10. Jason DeBoer

PitBull TRS Pins - ZX10/6 and FZ09

Either set $50 (incl shipping) or $40 if you pick up at the track. PitBull TRS pins for: '05-'14 ZX6, 11-15 ZX10, up to 09 Z1000. PB part # F007SE-001 Pitbull TRS pins for: Yamaha FZ-09 (up to '16), FJ-09, XSR900 PB part #F0075GT-001
  11. Jason DeBoer

Yea, I kept telling myself that a 10ft paint job was fine (and I honestly didn't "need" new paint/body), but I had the itch to get a brand new one, so had to spend a little to make this one like new to scratch that itch. Changed out pipes, new bodywork, shock bypass valve mod, and a few minor...
  12. Jason DeBoer

Coming along nicely. Pretty much everything is done but the bodywork. Supposed to go in the booth this week, we shall see. Need to adjust clip-ons a bit. Going to wait for new bodywork to make sure nothing hits. May try to narrow them up a bit, and bring them in. I had them pretty wide and flat...
  13. Jason DeBoer

The BreakDown: Getting your little, (real little ones) riding

Mine just started last year doing mini-moto. They had an absolute blast and ended up 2nd and 3rd in the beginner class (more due to attending every race vs winning). I picked up a mini so its a whole family event. Definately makes them more interested when we go to the big tracks because they...
  14. Jason DeBoer

I'm a bit behind where I wanted to be. Still shooting for NC in April. Finally got suspension back, going to pick up motor this weekend and bodywork will hopefully be in the booth next week.