2012 RSV4 trackbike

Jason DeBoer

$5000 grab and go special. Located in Frederick, MD.

My frustration is your gain. Before I go down the part-out road, this will be offered for a limited time whole. I'm picking up a different bike this weekend, and I am going to transfer many of the parts over. I will list what I know for sure will be on there (stock items will replace anything I take off).

The motor has an oil leak I cannot fix. I have chased the valve covers, and the leak is not from there. I had the head gaskets replaced last winter (at an Ape dealer) and they ran the heads across lapping stone to level as much as they could, and it appears that is where the leak remains. There is a leak coming from the V (clutch side) and it appears some seepage in the head gasket area in the rear as well. Shoddy work at dealership? Maybe. Bad casting from Aprilia, maybe. I'm done trying to figure it out. Valves were adjusted while it was there as well.

No salvage title, but it is a Nebraska "off-road" title.

Approx mileage - I would estimate 5k, but I don't know for sure. The stock dash was cracked about 2k miles, and I have done 2 years of trackdays since.

I have NO parts to make it street legal. It originated as an AF1 track build from new. Wiring is still there I believe.

This is what I know will be on there:

New 2017 Sharkskins body with Andrew Swenson paint. 2 trackdays on it. One small from shipping and a small spider crack from mounting. Can take closer pics if necessary.

All factory Ohlins suspension, just refreshed. (Ohlins steering stabilizer will be swapped out with new sachs one from a 17rr)

Starlane dash

CBE top triple (no keyswitch)

GB motoholders fairing stay

Race ECU

Samco thermostat delete kit, aluminum coolant manifold

jfY5vsmh.jpg