Recent content by johnnysunami

1. johnnysunami

New to NESBA and the track Chester County Pa

Dave, you got it man! First round on me bud!
  2. johnnysunami

new jersey april 2nd and 3rd!!!

I'm really feelin the love...thanks all...I should be registering for my first track day real soon. Ill keep ya's posted!
  3. johnnysunami

CT....ahhh makes sense...I've got a home up north in NH...drive trough Ct at least every 3-4 months...absolutely awesome up around there. I kinda envey ya, but I don't envey the fact spring is usually a month behind... Jerry my man! I miss my xb9...very well balanced bike, lots of low end...
  4. johnnysunami

Ok, it's all falling into place now...makes a whole lot of sense. Now I see why VitJ was saying chances of bad things happening were slim to none... I'll definitely look Mark up at my first NJMP track day! Thank you, thank you very much!
  5. johnnysunami

Really? wow thats pretty cool man! So let me get this straight, if NESBA does a track day on lets say May 5-8th, will there be any other riding groups there to share the track with? or will just NESBA riders be there? Thanks VitJ...thats re-assurring to know...Any idea about suspension tuning...
  6. johnnysunami

Hey all, i'm kinda new to this and I do realize the dates have past... But I had some questions: 1) How much does a garage usually run at NJMP? 2) If i rent a garage and leave my "stuff" there while out on the track, what are the odds of my "stuff" still being there since I dont have any...
  7. johnnysunami

New To NESBA

Welcome from Pa...I'm about a day newer than you...Have fun, seems like a great crew in here!
  8. johnnysunami

Hey Slitherin thanks for the advice...I've never been the type to show off regardless of my skill set...I've always believed that no matter how good we are at something, there's always someone better or something to learn... Thanks again fella's!
  9. johnnysunami

Wow thanks again guys and gals...I definitely will look yous up prior...Thanks again
  10. johnnysunami

Plastics?

Ebay! Search ZX6R fairings
  11. johnnysunami

LOL I hear ya man! I'm very seldomly on there...
  12. johnnysunami

Wow lol! I must say, this is a lively bunch! Great to see that each of you have an opinion and not afraid to share them with others! I wasn't really expecting for this welcome to exceed a single page, but from what I can read, all of you (HondaGal, Hitman, ct1200, Arhale, Beta, Bubba, Mikey...
  13. johnnysunami

Well, i'm thinking for starters, Pocono's and Millville, being that they are the closest...eventually work my way down southeast...Thanks for the welcome fella's and the link! But I do have an open question...so I read the rules books, sign up for my first track day...so I guess the question...
  14. johnnysunami

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself, Johnny... Been riding for many years now, but never at the track. Hoping that I can find some new local friends who's willing to show me the ropes per say... My current bike is a 08 Ducati 1098s with basic mods...finally broken in and want to...