Recent content by Jrt777

1. J

23sep2013 at summit point?

Good advice! Will do- focus on learning texhnique, etc and the rest will be a natural progression. Thx for the feedback :-) -JT
  2. J

Thx HondaGal, I just started riding in June this year and (what a blast) hope to be dragging my knees thru turns like u before the end of the year. :-) great bike pic. Once I get a track pic I will have to upload it to my profile. (Soon as I figure out how to do that :-). C u on the track! -...
  3. J

Ahhh okay. So another rider w same idea. Birthday track ride. Cool. I may register for roger lyles group at summit next mon. Thx. Maybe c u there. Jt
  4. J

Hi CBRtist, thx for the intel. Live in fort Washington md. 23 sep is cancelled. Got it. I will look into NJ. See u on the track. JT
  5. J

I just joined NESBA tho weekend and wanted to ride on Monday 23sep but I don't see te ride on the schedule or a way to sign up electronically. Is the event still a go? Can I sign up at the event site At 0700. I'm military and ride a Yamaha FZ8. How do I obtain the 350$ credit fm yamaha? My...
  6. J

Okay to register on track day?

Anyone tell me if okay to sign up on site. Also is there an event on 23sep2013 at summit point? Was planning to ride there and register On site. I don't see where to sign up electronically. Also I'm military and own a yamaha. How do I get the 350 credit?