Recent content by junglelogic

1. junglelogic

Why We Ride - DVD

No worries here. Just trying to help. I would have even had to sneak and use the duplicator because it’s at a local University. :)
  2. junglelogic

Why We Ride - DVD

I may be able to duplicate the DVD if I can get into the rotation. Then there will be 5-10 copies floating around instead of one. Just an idea.
  3. junglelogic

I is back

Probably not. I’m not really fond of the beginning and/or end of season dates. I done VIR in October and although it was a great day, I froze my ass off the night before and the morning of. I know road racing is an all weather event, but I’m not into riding in the rain, snow, frost...
  4. junglelogic

I is back

I still remember picking you up from the hospital. That was the only time I've been to the hospital at the track. Don't plan on seeing another one either. Good news though. Glad to see you coming back.
  5. junglelogic

Fs: 2011 blue r1 -1000 miles $6000- port matilda pa

Is there a way for me to pay off the lien for the bike? I can't really give you $6,000 (obo) unless I know for a fact I can get the title. What if you're a crackhead, you take the money to buy rock, and won't pay Yamaha? Them I'm out money, and don't have a bike. I think I would get the...
  6. junglelogic

Problems at VIR North...

Mike, I'm down to ride share almost any time. Get with me in January when the 2014 schedule comes out and we will set something up for Barber, or RA. Anything to offset the cost a little would be great... An old man, a few more supplies, and another bike is hardly nothin' with this new 6.2...
  7. junglelogic

Problems at VIR North...

I've never been out west, but have a real good friend in Wyoming now. I guess I need to visit sometime soon. Living only about 15-20 minutes from Winterplace, I get see a lot of that. Been skiing that hill since about 12 years old. I get up to Snowshoe a couple times a year too. Night and day...
  8. junglelogic

Problems at VIR North...

There was this guy that passed me... Just kidding... NESBA kicks ass! You guys are the best, and hope to see everyone next season (unless anyone wants to play in the snow at Snowshoe or Winterplace this season). Got a new F-150 with the 6.2 liter last week so I may be moving on up out of the...
  9. junglelogic

Patriot / North Roll Call

Technically if the fire is in a standing fire pit then it's not a "ground fire," right.? I may just call VIR.
  10. junglelogic

Patriot / North Roll Call

I'm in for Monday! I'll be there Sunday to camp in the cold. Got to remember the heater, and the extra blankets, and the blow-up doll.... Oh, wait... Wrong trip! Does anyone know if we can bring those patio fire pits and build a campfire? I think I remember seeing that before, but not positive.
  11. junglelogic

which bike for track days

My penis shrinks a little every time I get passed by an SV.
  12. junglelogic

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

What's the price of the cartoon rider? What about a getting a few of them? Also, what would be the price of custom numbers? You have done decals for me before, just want a few more things to add over the winter season for the spring.
  13. junglelogic

AMA Dunlop Race Take-offs

Will you be at VIR in October? Do you ship? Or could I send you money through PayPal and have someone bring them back up this way? Any or all would work.
  14. junglelogic

Racing oil

Or a Dirty Sanchez...😵
  15. junglelogic

Racing oil

I ran Motorex for a while and it also had a heavenly smell. I thought I was crazy, but I guess they can make them scented. I went back to Yamalube and it smells like poo. Both seemed to run fine for me.