Recent content by Katie785

1. K

2007 Trek Fuel EX8 Full Suspension MTB Nova

Email is Katie785@gmail.com
  2. K

2007 Trek Fuel EX8 Full Suspension MTB Nova

Selling exactly whats listed in the title. Light for a full suspension, all specs are here: http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2007/archive/fuelex8 Great shape - typical scratches for a mountain bike, but excellent for someone who is looking for an upgrade...it's got great brakes and...
  3. K

what type of workout do you guys and girls do?

Aside from riding, which is the best training you can do... CYCLE!!! I started cycling, lifting, and doing a ton of core excercises over the winter one year & the next year I podium'd a bunch of stuff in Novice WERA --- and even though I was already a CR, my laptimes dropped SIGNIFICANTLY. Just...
  4. K

Mike Moore

I haven't been on here in probably years, but Mike's always been a stand up guy - He even offered to help me move when I moved nearby him. My thoughts are truely with he and his family.
  5. K

2007 Race-Winning R6 F/S - DE $5900

*******sold*********
  6. K

Newbie from NJ

Welcome to the addiction :) now get that butt home safe and sound and come play!
  7. K

06-07 R6 Euro Racing Quick Turn Throttle

throttle is sold - thank you!
  8. K

So who's in for WERA/VIR opener?

Just VIR Gary.. I have myself a top-knotch mechanic too :) Drewbieeee to the rescue!
  9. K

So who's in for WERA/VIR opener?

UMMMM... im IN!
  10. K

Rs-Tiachi Clear Rain suit

$80 shipped?
  11. K

its this one:
  12. K

JOe, its a chinese or japanese large - it fit me perfectly so sorry but this will fit more someone Dale's size lol.
  13. K

I have a Size large Rain Suit from RS-Tiachi for sale. I used it once at the Summit National. it's clear and race-specific so there are places for the knee pucks, stretchy panels above the kness and zippers on the ankles and wrists to make sure its nice and tight. I would keep it if i planned on...
  14. K

06-07 R6 Euro Racing Quick Turn Throttle

Like it says in the title, I've got a Euro Racing Quick Turn Throttle. 3 cams for 3 different adjustments. It comes with BRAND NEW cables as well. I took it off to test an acasato prototype that is currently on the bike. $150 shipped - they are $199 Brand new. It's in great condition...
  15. K

Pirelli Diablo Take offs

Ready to hand off to the UPS guy tomorrow.. 1 set left!! $150 shipped! or $100 picked up