Recent content by Keems06

1. K

I got track body work, but...

Well its not a Ducati but this is how I compromised between street and track. Wrecked my bike last year and this was how I decided make her over. With some paint and a bit of dremel work, I think it turned out pretty good. I used an ebay fairing stay instead of the vortex that came with the...
  2. K

Question about first Trackday...

Ohhh definitely, thats what the perforation in my new leathers is for right? Just incase I get a little warm while doing squats? Haha Thanks for all the valuable advice everyone. I'll definitely be doing both days.
  3. K

Awesome! Thats kind of what I thought, I might as well jump in head first right? And you're right, it does save an extra trip. Now if this weather could get above 50 again, I could get out and do some riding. Thanks for the advice everyone, see you at BHF June 6-7th -Mike
  4. K

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing my very first trackday this year at Blackhawk. I'm debating on whether or not to do the entire 6/6-6/7 weekend or just one day (Sat or Sun). Any reason why I shouldnt do the whole weekend for my first trackday? I do get a $10 discount for a two day event! And...
  5. K

Alpinestar Back Protector $70 Shipped

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I've been working all weekend. Just wondering how tall you are? How does the sizing work on back protectors? I'm 5' 11" 155ish... Thanks a lot. -Mike
  6. K

Alpinestar Back Protector $70 Shipped

Hey, just wondering what size it is? and exactly what model...your link isnt working? maybe it's just me... Thanks
  7. K

Question about Headlight Coverings

Yeah that sounds like a good idea to me, I may just take the front upper fairing off, and wrap the mesh around the corners of the headlight. Maybe that will keep the numbers from coming off when I take them off. Otherwise I'll run with just numbers on the tail, that works too. Thanks for the...
  8. K

Awesome! Thanks guys. Anyone have advice on making some sort of "removable" number plate that can easily taken off and put back on between trackdays. My bike is also used on the street...for now. Thanks again
  9. K

Hey everyone, I'm looking at doing my first trackday at Blackhawk this summer and I just have a quick question about headlight coverings. I know most just use painters tape, however I was wondering if this kind of thing is track legal...
  10. K

Greetings from Madison area....

Ha! Yeah as if student loans arent enough right?!
  11. K

Hahaha well not unless I discover I can ride like Rossi. Ohh wouldnt that be the life?? Riding everyday and getting paid! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I cant wait for the weather to warm a bit, I'm itching to ride again.
  12. K

Hello Everyone, Just dropping in to say hello now that I've decided to join. I'm a true newbie, never been on the track before. I'm 21 and originally from Middleton area, I currently go to school in Platteville, my learning tool is a 2000 Yamaha R6. Its pretty much stock, except for a slip on...