Recent content by kmc

1. K

nesba event registration problem - help

ryan, i shot you a pm with all of the info. thanks a lot for your help. we'll see you there. kevin
  2. K

WERA Question

slicks are legal for superbike classes only. fyi - formula 1, formula 2, V6, V7 are all superbike classes too
  3. K

yes, i understand. i do hold an EXPERT license but there isn't anywhere in the registration process to put this. i've talked with mark about this via email and everything is understood. i like that rule, by the way.
  4. K

no, i don't think so. when i signed us up for our memberships, it would not allow me to select "advanced" rider, only intermediate. i did this for both of us. even though my dad is a wera racer, he is going to ride novice since he's never been to barber and hasn't been on the track since...
  5. K

hello. if someone from nesba could please contact me, i'd greatly appreciate it. my dad and i are heading down to barber to ride this sunday. i received an email from mark stating that there is availability in the novice and advanced groups. i just registered and tried to sign up for the...
  6. K

need help transporting bike from midwest to barber

hey guys. i'm a wera racer and was planning on going to barber this week end but it's not going to happen now. i just sold a bike to a nesba member and wera racer who was planning on picking it up at barber. i'm in detroit and can drive a few hours in any direction if anyone can help take the...
  7. K

Barber Roll Call...

need help getting a bike to barber... hey guys. i'm a wera racer and was planning on going to barber this week end but it's not going to happen now. i just sold a bike to a nesba member and wera racer who was planning on picking it up at barber. i'm in detroit and can drive a few hours in...