nesba event registration problem - help

kmc

hello. if someone from nesba could please contact me, i'd greatly appreciate it.

my dad and i are heading down to barber to ride this sunday. i received an email from mark stating that there is availability in the novice and advanced groups.

i just registered and tried to sign up for the event and the system would not allow me to.

any help is greatly appreciated.

kevin
wera #9
313racing@gmail.com

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
That just means that there was a spot available, but was already filled!

kmc

no, i don't think so.

when i signed us up for our memberships, it would not allow me to select "advanced" rider, only intermediate. i did this for both of us. even though my dad is a wera racer, he is going to ride novice since he's never been to barber and hasn't been on the track since '07.

the system thinks i'm trying to sign up for intermediate and won't allow me to change.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
You cant sign up for Advanced right away, you have to get bumped up from intermediate. if you and your dad hold a valid EXPERT wera licence you can sign up for advanced, otherwise you have to get bumped. This is because anyone can get a wera novice licence, so just because you have one it doesn't mean you are safe and fast

kmc

yes, i understand. i do hold an EXPERT license but there isn't anywhere in the registration process to put this. i've talked with mark about this via email and everything is understood. i like that rule, by the way.

RyanITV

Admin
KMC,

There's space in the event - you SHOULD be able to just show up and register trackside for Advanced group with your Expert license. As an alternative, you can PM me your usernames for the site and I can put you in "B" group so you can register there... normally that's a Mark's thing, but he's out of the office.

Ryan

kmc

ryan,

i shot you a pm with all of the info. thanks a lot for your help. we'll see you there.

kevin

RyanITV

Admin
All set - sadly, I'm not going to be there. Something about Barber - I've missed three dates in a row now!

I normally don't do the changes, but with Mark out, I took care of it - I shot him an email explaining the situation to he's in the loop as well.

Ryan

Dutch

Kevin,

Just logged on and got your PM on the WERA board. Looks like Ryan got you squared away.