Recent content by Krediske

1. Krediske

NEED HELP FINDING A PICTURE NCBIKE sep 19

Don said there was a man named Matt that was taking pictures of his buddy in the novice group that he may be the one who captured it. if anyone knows who this could be please let me know
  2. Krediske

NEED HELP FINDING A PICTURE NCBIKE sep 19

I need help from people. I have contacted picofyou.com and they did not take the picture im looking for. I have emailed a gentleman named don that was there taking pics and am waiting for a response. Does anyone else know anyone that might have been taking a lot of pictures from the last turn on...
  3. Krediske

Hanging up my boots - bike & all to go

I just called dibs on the wheels with rains and lap timer price depending haha don't live far away either mitch the rest is yours haha. hopefully he sells everything and gets what he wants but if not pm me
  4. Krediske

Hanging up my boots - bike & all to go

if willing to part with any spares PM me. interested in the spare wheels with the rains on them and the lap timer. good luck with the sale
  5. Krediske

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

oh I gotcha haha. it was a tiring turn that's for sure. showed me how out of shape I am. had a blast though saturday
  6. Krediske

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

larsdunaway you saying I passed you on the outside? i loved turn five. such a nice long smooth corner to really get down then transition to six. I gotta find a elbow patch for both sides now haha wore thru some of my leathers on my elbows from those two turns. by far my favorite part of that track
  7. Krediske

Picsofyou.com has photos from NCBike 9/19-20 2015

that stinks only 15 of me from the one session of I that I was in none from the last four of advanced. hmmm. oh well. did you happen to get a picture of a guy standing near the fence with a 2 year old as well. guy had a big beard. was my buddy and my son and he said he thought he saw you take a...
  8. Krediske

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

last session of the day on Saturday from my bike facing backwards. I had a blast was my first time there and first time on the new bike
  9. Krediske

NCBIKE sep 19+20

vinny wish you could have been there. had a blast riding with you in the past and really look forward to it again when we get a chance
  10. Krediske

Picsofyou.com has photos from NCBike 9/19-20 2015

really hope that's not all the pics that he has. ill be super disappointed if that is. just hardly any of me and other people that I saw out there every session...
  11. Krediske

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

ive uploaded two videos from Saturday. im working on uploading the last session of the day I had my camera facing backwards. yall three on the svs are in it. ill post a link once it finally uploads. work computer is slow
  12. Krediske

2008 haulmark edge enclosed trailer for sale

http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/5216810882.html looking to sell to get a toy hauler. can provide more info or pics if interested. Thank you
  13. Krediske

2012 Forest River XLR 27HFS Toy hauler (PA)

long shot but interested in a trade plus cash my end for a 30 foot triple axle enclosed trailer? 2008 haulmark edge.
  14. Krediske

NCBIKE sep 19+20

Absolutely great weekend put together by n2. I want to thank Jonathan and Lenny again. had a great time, felt it was organized very well and a great environment. I will definatly be coming back to another n2 event in the future. Only complaint I have is that im back at work this morning and not...
  15. Krediske

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

hmmmm. just realized last time I was at the track was july 2014. wow. needless to say the last couple hours of work today and from 8-11 tomorrow til I get on the road are going to suck. I look forward to meeting a lot of you and having a good time saturday