Recent content by kyle m

1. kyle m

2010 Honda VFR1200 - MD

Sell your BIKE ;-)
  2. kyle m

Jefferson addition

Here's some moving pictures https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152175679666282
  3. kyle m

2010 Honda VFR1200 - MD

Im selling my VFR which I purchased a year ago and have the title in hand for $7500, on Feb 1 the price will go to $8500. I want this bike gone ASAP as I am moving. The bike is pictured with the Honda cases, unfortunately the cases were sold separately, but damaged in shipping and returned to...
  4. kyle m

Elite Pricing

Saw a post in one of the schedule threads about this topic, and I believe it was said that the elite pricing will show eventually. Something about it being a difficult process to implement and they will get it showing soon.
  5. kyle m

Jefferson addition

I am very excited about this change, its only an hour from me, NESBA runs it on the weekends and I hope its as fun as VIR South which I love. 2014 could be a great year
  6. kyle m

Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

I've always said Jerry is one if the smartest people I have ever met!
  7. kyle m

Dunlop makes it easier on your wallet

Hey Man... Thats some cheap rubber
  8. kyle m

Videos from VIR this past weekend.

shad0ws/ I group, I watched the second to last Sunday session video and noticed an I group trend. In corners like 6 (the long left before the fishhook) and 10 (the highspeed left). Look how many times on corner exit the bike only goes to mid track. What you are doing is effectively making the...
  9. kyle m

Congrats on the A bump Will

Good work! where is the pic? How did the crash go over at home?
  10. kyle m

VIR Info

Gates open at 5:30pm today (the day before the event) and stay open all night. Also you can camp tonight as well, so yes to your question.
  11. kyle m

VIR Info

Please excuse Matt, hes been drinking again. Which is why he responded to your question about dates and times with a link to the pit bike he just purchased.
  12. kyle m

Who's coming to VIR S.S.N. ????

It is one sweet bike! And the list of mods is a mile long!!! Once you get him talking bout that bike its like you cant stop him :popcorn:
  13. kyle m

VIR South Meet and Greet

Looking forward to this!!! If its 1/2 has fun as RA then it will be awesome!!!