VIR South Meet and Greet

JRA

Just to catch things up a little here...

I had the opportunity to express my desire to have some soft barriers in places at VIR recently. This was received very well and they want to aid in the effort and bring all the other organizations who rent the track for motorcycles on board to make a bigger impact.

In the meantime I was hoping we could continue with everyone kicking in a few bucks for the food at our meet and greets with the proceeds going to this effort. We still have maybe two or three dozen fundraiser Tshirts left and we'll attempt to sell those with the proceeds going in this pot too. Our fundraiser at Road Atlanta raised a grand total of $34,170 and it would be amazing to get that up to an even 35k by the end of the year, so an additional $830 hopefully can be contributed and earmarked for VIR.

On Saturday evening in the South Paddock we'll be having a meet and greet for everyone who would like to attend. Kenny and the Irish Racing crew will be assisting with the cooking so you know what the food will be like. We'll do a track walk prior if there is enough interest, and if not we'll just hang out and have a good time.

Everyone is welcome.

Irish01

denbsteph;284023 wrote: JRA,

Approximate time that we will be eating at?

Dennis

We will start cooking while John is doing the track walk so figure 6:00-6:30 for grill "Fireup"
time! As usual anyone who wants anything cooked or wants to bring anything PLEASE feel free :) All of the proceeds go to the Airfence Fund as usual!

Sorry, I don't remember everyone's name but!
I just heard from Mike 'The Godfather' with Sicilian Racing and he and his crew are bringing their awesome food!
The young lady with the AWESOME Bread! Please be there!
Stacy and your pork tenderloin!
And everyone else who always comes through:)

It'll be a great event!!!

denbsteph

Pennsylvania, Nebraska whats the difference? It's all the same!!

Your from VA, how did PA get into this? LOL!

denbsteph

Irish01;284041 wrote: We will start cooking while John is doing the track walk so figure 6:00-6:30 for grill "Fireup" time! As usual anyone who wants anything cooked or wants to bring anything PLEASE feel free :) All of the proceeds go to the Airfence Fund as usual!

Sorry, I don't remember everyone's name but!
I just heard from Mike 'The Godfather' with Sicilian Racing and he and his crew are bringing their awesome food!
The young lady with the AWESOME Bread! Please be there!
Stacy and your pork tenderloin!
And everyone else who always comes through:)

It'll be a great event!!!
Sicilian Racing crew and peeps will be start cooking around 5ish, send a pigeon over to us and let us know when we need to start bringing food over. Should be a great time.

If we need extra tables, let us know.

Dennis

matt2212

griffonrider;284078 wrote: I'm beginning to think that VIR for 3 days is a better idea than Barber for 2 the following weekend.
Just do both

Then you can decide firsthand which one was better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmrboy

VIR SOUTH ...... Is where the Kool Kids come to play !! :agree:

Next weekend can't get here soon enough ...... :D

matt2212;284087 wrote: Just do both

Then you can decide firsthand which one was better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If only it was that easy. That damn work thing keeps getting in the way. Y'all have fun.

ADVRacer

How to get the bump

Dennis and I figured out how to get the bump while we were at NCBIKE last month. All you have to do is feed the CRs a good meal and you're in! Oh, I almost forgot, it doesn't hurt to bribe Calvin with a fine cigar also.

denbsteph

ADVRacer;284308 wrote: Dennis and I figured out how to get the bump while we were at NCBIKE last month. All you have to do is feed the CRs a good meal and you're in! Oh, I almost forgot, it doesn't hurt to bribe Calvin with a fine cigar also.

Don't listen to ADVRacer, he did not get a bump, he is delirious. This is a meet and greet thread, not ADVRacer's dreaming thread.