Recent content by matchbx91

1. M

wtb: pitbull pins 100rr

looking for a set of pins to fit a 06 cbr 1000rr, just looking for a set someone has laying around theyre not using, maybe save a few bucks overe ordering new
  2. M

2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

hoping i make this but not commiting 100% yet
  3. M

Gron4 Photos - September 3-5th

i oredered mine a lil earlier today....great pics...wanted to find you guys, but also wanted to get alot of track time...lol.....ill see ya next time
  4. M

Thanks to everybody that made the chili cookoff possible

we could have done that...i was there!!
  5. M

Thanks to everybody that made the chili cookoff possible

i can only get to blackhawk about once a year. This was my first chili cookoff, i had a great time, ate some great chili and had agreat time riding. this will probably be what i drive back up for next year. for those who dont know, the type of comradery(however its spelled) and freindship...
  6. M

Sick of watching riders get hurt due to unsafe race tracks

omg you aint lying, i chained the bike down so it wouldnt float away....a simple ditch on the west side of the building with a grate over it would help out with that, then we just need to put any tents back there on pontoons.
  7. M

9/4 B Group Morning Session - CR Jim

thinking about ya and hoping you have a quick recovery jim
  8. M

VIDEO: I group, 1st session big crash

holy #$#@#$!!....glad hes for the most part ok:eek:
  9. M

Fred hello

I plan on bringing my own, I know I'm gonna sample, so I'm gonna make sure I got sumthin to put it in, besides my belly
  10. M

Mid-west NESBA, a stand-up bunch of guys (RA, 8-26-11)

ha ha, said big black nesba trailer....aw what do i know i live in florida we dont do anything right...lol
  11. M

Mid-west NESBA, a stand-up bunch of guys (RA, 8-26-11)

thats probably who you delt with...hes my brother and you should come to expect that from him and that whole group. If you have a problem and they can help fix it, they will....kinda like a mid-west a-team.....lol. glad you had fun and look into pit bull restraints, they are well worth the money.
  12. M

Alright guys, FREE BEGINNER SPOT BARBER SATURDAY!

no kidding, good on ya for offering this, if i wasnt going to blackhawk next weekend id be all over this
  13. M

**ONE OF A KIND Matte black carbon fiber 07 600RR

its a good thing i dont have the money, cuz i know right where id be spending it....beautiful bike
  14. M

WTB: 05-06 CBR600RR race parts

I have the exhaust pipe from jardine, but not the muffler.
  15. M

1972 cb350f cafe build

I am currently looking for one of these 350 or 450s that someone has layin around, I have been wanting to build one of these since I took my 600 to full track duty Very nice build btw