Recent content by Mike@PCW

1. Mike@PCW

$410 Credits for $375

SOLD! Thanks Lars!
  2. Mike@PCW

$410 Credits for $375

I have $410 of credits I need to move. $375 takes'm.
  3. Mike@PCW

Barber was AMAZING Birmingham SUCKED

The beautiful white and blue one???:eek: Very sorry to hear.
  4. Mike@PCW

Dunlop UK back by popular demand !!!!

Cliff, Not sure if you ever got an answer on this but yes there is a pretty big difference in the rear. The 195 is 13mm taller than the 190. So you would need to lower the 6mm to keep the same geometry. The front is basically the same, 1mm difference. If you can feel a 1/2mm you are the man. ;)
  5. Mike@PCW

Penske triple adj shock

This shock retails for $1345. This is a smoke'n deal. If anyone is interested in the shock and needs a spring change I will do that for no more money.
  6. Mike@PCW

Happy Thanksgiving!

Damn, I'm full! Why do we gorge ourselves like this.:puke:
  7. Mike@PCW

'04 Kawasaki ZX10R

Turkey Day bump, $3800
  8. Mike@PCW

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah, don't feel bad for me. I am at the beach, beautiful weather, and with family. Life is good. I have a lot of good friends, none better than Chuck Giacchetto. I just want everyone to take some time and be thankful what you have. We tend to get so caught up in "life" and forget the really...
  9. Mike@PCW

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! It's been a difficult couple of weeks for me and I have really missed being around the track. I was excited about the last two events of the year (Road A and Barber) but was unable to attend. Well the holiday's are here and it is time to be...
  10. Mike@PCW

'04 Kawasaki ZX10R

She needs a good home. I have a box full of stock stuff that goes along with the purchase. Most of the stock plastic is scratched or cracked but it can be pieced back together. The bike is located at Performance Cycleworx so if you want anything done to the bike before pick up it can be easily...
  11. Mike@PCW

So long 2011.......Hello 2012

I have not been as involved as I wanted to be for several different reasons but I certainly wanted to thank EVERYONE as well. We were made to feel like family from the first event and it has been very much appreciated. We look forward to a great 2012! Damn is it already 2012? Time is moving...
  12. Mike@PCW

A Group Crash Turn 7 Barber

I have meet Stan a time or two at the track. Chuck told me about the incident on Sunday. I have been thinking of him and wish him a quick recovery. Heal up Stan!
  13. Mike@PCW

FS:2008 Thumpstar TDX 125 Motard

Where in FL are you located? I will be near JAX this week and I'm interested..
  14. Mike@PCW

'04 Kawasaki ZX10R

Tell me about it! She scared the piss out of me a couple times.:haha:
  15. Mike@PCW

'04 Kawasaki ZX10R

Clearing out the garage!!:) I have a '04 ZX10R all pimped out for track duty. Armour Bodies Track skins Ohlins 25mm Cartridge kit in the forks Ohlins Rear Shock Pit Bull Steering Damper Vortex Rear Sets PCIII Quick shifter (GP Style) Leo Vince full exhaust Dunlop Slicks GP - maybe half life...