Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike@PCW

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
It's been a difficult couple of weeks for me and I have really missed being around the track. I was excited about the last two events of the year (Road A and Barber) but was unable to attend. Well the holiday's are here and it is time to be thankful for what we have, Health, friends, and family.
So happy Thanksgiving! Tell your family you love them and enjoy the small things.
Mike

Mike@PCW

Yeah, don't feel bad for me. I am at the beach, beautiful weather, and with family. Life is good.
I have a lot of good friends, none better than Chuck Giacchetto.
I just want everyone to take some time and be thankful what you have. We tend to get so caught up in "life" and forget the really important things. Friends and family.
That is all and no I have not been drinking. :D

JRA

Mike@PCW;224069 wrote: Yeah, don't feel bad for me. I am at the beach, beautiful weather, and with family. Life is good.
I have a lot of good friends, none better than Chuck Giacchetto.
I just want everyone to take some time and be thankful what you have. We tend to get so caught up in "life" and forget the really important things. Friends and family.
That is all and no I have not been drinking. :D
Well said Mike, and expresses exactly how I have been feeling lately. It's easy to forget what the holiday means and just looks at is as the means to a long weekend. Among many other things to numerous to count, one of the things I'm thankful for is all of the great friends I've made through NESBA.

Irish01

Just arrived at my in-laws, who live in Longs, SC., for Thanksgiving. It's funny, all I kept thinking about during the 7 hr ride was, wow, I miss this ride down south, I miss my southern brothers and sisters (and the track of course :) ). We are all very lucky for sure! Keep in mind, this is coming from a born and raised Brooklyn, NY'er, :)

Happy Thanksgiving again! 2012 is going to be Great!

corymac

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Can't wait to see guys. I'm ready to smoke some butts or prime rib. I don't know what to do with a Turkey?

ecycle

I am so thankful for having my Nesba family, ya'll are the best!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Earle
SECR

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
May your Turkey pass morning Tech!

Anyone ever tried to cook one by wrapping it i their tire warmers?