Recent content by mikeitsjustmike

1. M

Kid Size Barber Tee + N2 Staff Tee (free)

I’ll take em. Perfect sizes for my son and daughter.
  2. M

New track rider. Fredericksburg, VA.

Thank you. Glad to be a part of the n2 fam. Looking forward to learning more and getting in as many track days as possible.
  3. M

Barber pot luck

Question based on the replies I see in this thread…. Is this open to anyone or just control riders and staff members ? I could get some Korean BBQ marinating and throw it in the cooler before I come down as long as there’s a grill to throw it on.
  4. M

Thanks. I may take you up on that and stop by. I’ll be there Friday to drop off at some point and riding both Saturday/Sunday. Looking forward to meeting folks since my buddy that was gonna go bailed on me.
  5. M

Thanks. I’m looking forward to the ATP session for sure. I rode the 1000 for the Yamaha demo day track day and then I bought the r6 to have a dedicated track bike. bringing both bikes just in case but planning to just ride the r6. I like to prepare and as they say: 2 is 1 and 1 is none lol.
  6. M

Been riding since 2004 but finally making it out to the track this year. Went to Yamaha demo day back in sept at Summit, n2 facilitated that track day. since then I’ve been to NC Bike with Evolve. It’s the End of the year already but I’ll be at Barber thanksgiving weekend and am taking the ATP...