New track rider. Fredericksburg, VA.

mikeitsjustmike

Been riding since 2004 but finally making it out to the track this year. Went to Yamaha demo day back in sept at Summit, n2 facilitated that track day. since then I’ve been to NC Bike with Evolve. It’s the End of the year already but I’ll be at Barber thanksgiving weekend and am taking the ATP class the first day. Looking forward to a lot more track days next year.

have a 2011 r6 and a 2012 gsxr 1000.

mikeitsjustmike

Thanks. I’m looking forward to the ATP session for sure. I rode the 1000 for the Yamaha demo day track day and then I bought the r6 to have a dedicated track bike.

bringing both bikes just in case but planning to just ride the r6. I like to prepare and as they say: 2 is 1 and 1 is none lol.

mikeitsjustmike

Welcome aboard, I'll be at Barber as well if you need any help swing by my pits. Look for 112 primer sv or r1
Thanks. I may take you up on that and stop by. I’ll be there Friday to drop off at some point and riding both Saturday/Sunday. Looking forward to meeting folks since my buddy that was gonna go bailed on me.

Myers

Control Rider
Welcome aboard... sounds like you've got a great start to the track!!! Check out the schedule and sign up early as most days will sell out quickly. :) Ride safe, Ride with a smile.