Recent content by mountain lion

1. M

New Bazzaz ZFI wiring harness for 07/08 R1

Brand new, never used wiring harness for a ZFI that fits an 07/08 R1. $125 shipped priority mail. Send me a pm. Will post pics later this evening. Send me a pm if interested.
  2. M

08-10 r6 Bazzaz Z-fi and Z-afm for sale

Bazzaz gear Hey, saw your ad in for sale section - are you willing to split them up? I'm looking for just the Z-afm kit. If so let me know how much. Thanks.
  3. M

2004 Yamaha R6, lots of addons + Pics

Price reduced to $3800.
  4. M

some more...
  5. M

2004 R6 race bike Bought this bike from an ex. racer in July 2006. Bike was professionally built by Solid Performance. Since then I've done a bunch of track days w/ it and not had any problems. The bike is running very strong and is mechanically sound. Cosmetics aren't perfect. See...
  6. M

Bridgestone BT-002 Takeoffs

Heat cycles (5 or so)...they've been in my garage for about a month now. When used race rubber sits not being used, they blue up like this. It's normal for tires with track miles on them.
  7. M

Bridgestone BT-002 Takeoffs

Front is a 120/70 type 3, rear is 190/55 type 3 (race tires). Both tires have 4 track days on them, ~400 miles w/ pretty even wear on both sides. No holes, tears, or other problems. Front has tons of tread left, rear has a lot of tread in the center and is about 3/4 of the way to the wear bar on...