2004 Yamaha R6, lots of addons + Pics

mountain lion

2004 R6 race bike

Bought this bike from an ex. racer in July 2006. Bike was professionally built by Solid Performance. Since then I've done a bunch of track days w/ it and not had any problems. The bike is running very strong and is mechanically sound. Cosmetics aren't perfect. See below...

Comes with:

Penske 8760 triple adjustable rear shock
Penske front
Extended fork tubes
TiForce full titanium exhaust
Power commander + Custom map
Decked head
Vortex clip-ons
Woodcraft case covers+sliders both sides
Woodcraft-CFM rearsets
Woodcraft Frame sliders
1 yr old 520 chain and 16/50 gears
0.925 front springs, not positive about rear spring rate, bike is set up for 165-175lb rider.
Hotbodies fairings, professionally painted
SS front brake lines
Vesrah front brake pads
Safety wire drilled all over and wired up.
Woodcraft rear stand
R6 factory service manual
2 Yamaha factory keys
Runs very smooth on 93 oct pump gas. (even better on VP)
Dyno'd at 109hp
Michelin Power race 120 and 180 front/rear tires with some life left (currently mounted)
Michelin Power race 180 rear take off, lots of life left

Recent maintenance:

Forks just serviced (new seals, oil, etc. June 08)
New spark plugs installed (spring 08)
Fresh water+water wetter (spring 08)
Motul full synthetic oil after every 2-3 track days.

Spares/Misc parts:
new brake and clutch levers
frame slider
Woodcraft rearset brackets, brake arm, pegs, etc (most are scratched up but will fix you in a jam).
misc bolts and other parts

Cosmetics:

Fairings were professionally painted with the Yamaha factory deep royal blue paint with white plates. They are in ok shape, but could use some good love. I've touched them up over the last 2 years with touch up paint and epoxy. There are some chip marks that have been filled in, some cracks repaired with epoxy, tail was rashed, but filled in and painted...Check pics or arrange to take look.
Dent in tank at Yamaha symbols (left and right, been painted and clear coated)
Headers & mid-pipe are in great shape, the can has been repaired from a lowside.
Frame, forks, subframe straight and clean. swingarm is scratched up in a few areas.

Bike has been in climate controlled garage, I've maintained it and kept everything in top shape as long as I've owned it. Previous owner also took immaculate care of the bike with fluid changes and engine maintenance with builder.

The bike is fast for an 04 6....109dyno and fun to ride just needs a little cosmetic love.
~8800 miles. bill of sale only, clean VIN. will provide VIN via email.
located in Hampton Roads, VA. no shipping, may be willing to meet for pick up though. No trades.

$4200, obo

email me w/ any questions or high res pics.

tlhvt@vt.edu

Pics:

DCP_3998.JPG

DCP_3999.JPG

DCP_4000.JPG

DCP_4001.JPG