Recent content by Narcosis

1. Narcosis

RA July 4th Weekend

A $30 "late fee"? No thanks.
  2. Narcosis

RA July 4th Weekend

Are there any specials for multi-day purchases or special events going on July 4-6 at RA?
  3. Narcosis

Road Atlanta body position

For those in the novice training session yesterday, there was significant talk on body position. Here is a great video showing how it's done at RA, especially through the AMA chicane. http://youtu.be/deUiRLOmARc
  4. Narcosis

Roll Call: Road Atlanta April 18-20

Well, you can burn that forecast for Saturday. :/
  5. Narcosis

What y'all need? or want?

Bring some VPR. I've been wanting to try it out.
  6. Narcosis

Isle of Man TT on Velocity

It was on earlier today but it's airing again at 10pm EST on Velocity channel.
  7. Narcosis

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Oh ok. I was there yesterday and had to leave quick after last session, so I didn't get a chance to stop by there. The last events on the picsofyou.com site are from Barber and VIR in April. I'll keep checking it for RA. Thanks
  8. Narcosis

Oh I thought it was See Your Photo or something like that. Is that the same company?
  9. Narcosis

pic vendor What is the website or name of the company taking pics at RA this weekend? Thanks
  10. Narcosis

Will be there on Saturday from Woodstock, GA, first time at RA.
  11. Narcosis

RA line video

Can someone point me to a video at RA with a forward facing camera that isn't looking at a riders back and ass and showing the correct line? I found this video on board with Cory West from last year's AMA race, but looking for a clear view ahead. Will be my first time there on May 25th...
  12. Narcosis

we have a new NESBA family member...

+1 on the push bike. Training wheels are for squids. Learn to balance and have vision first, pedal later. Congrats on the new crumb snatcher.
  13. Narcosis

Barber 4/13 - 4/14

Great day yesterday as a first time NESBA rider. Thanks to the NESBA team, Barber and other riders for making it such an awesome experience. See everyone at RA May 25th.
  14. Narcosis

Barber 4/13 - 4/14

Is there a food vendor at Barber?
  15. Narcosis

Barber 4/13 - 4/14

Saturday forecast for Birmingham, 72 degrees and sunny. Boo-yah!!!!