Recent content by nikk777

1. N

28' Race trailer $5900

2007 28' enclosed car trailer - $5900 Finished interior Black/White checked floor Custom Cabinets - Black Walk on roof 20' awning Ramp rear door Black exterior Red interior/White ceiling D hooks & E-track New Maxxis E rated tires 2009 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Parts Bike - $3900 or make...
  2. N

2011 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Race Bike $10,000, 28' Race trailer, 2009 GSXR 1000 Parts bike

2009 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Parts Bike - $3900 or make offer on parts As pictured except now without wheels, forks, tank, & radiator Motor is running and available with full harness and ignition switch
  3. N

2011 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Race Bike $10,000, 28' Race trailer, 2009 GSXR 1000 Parts bike

2011 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Race Bike $10,000 Stock motor with 2 partial seasons and misc track days (Mark Junge/Vesrah built Superstock motor with 4 races since refreshed - add $1000) Ohlins TTX shock (setup by Thermosman) Stock forks at listed price (Traxxion forks - add $600) (Ohlins 30mil forks...
  4. N

2012 Honda CBR 250R Race/Street Bike

2012 Honda CBR 250R Non-ABS THE MOST FUN you can have on a race track!!! I’ve raced multiple 600’s, 1000’s but this bike puts the biggest grin on my face so far! I hate to sell it, but I need to concentrate on the 1000 and I simply don’t have the energy to keep two bikes ready and run all of...
  5. N

How well do you like the Pitbull TRS?

It hurt my feelings shelling out the money for the first TRS I bought after mulling over it for a while. I bought the second one the same day I bought the second bike without hesitation! It's just that good. No, it's not cheap but man is it worth every penny!!!
  6. N

WTB Saturday Road ATlanta I Group

As title states...looking for I group for tomorrow, Saturday May 25 at Road Atlanta. PM me...
  7. N

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Thanks for the info...and we all started somewhere!!! Welcome to hitch up with me and let me follow you for a lap then let me lead you for a lap while upping the pace just a little. I've done that with buddies and them drop 2-4 seconds in one session. You ride at a pace you are comfortable...
  8. N

Personal best is a 1.32. Shooting for 1.30-1.31...1.29 is my pie in the sky by the end of the season. I'm not a little boy so I could probably lose a couple seconds just by losing some pounds! :doh: Ice cream is the devil! :argh: Also will the layout include the AMA chicane or no?
  9. N

I'll be there Sat in "A" group. Any one to play cat and mouse with? Need to drop a couple seconds... Orange ZX-10 #777 Also, are the gates open 24/7 per usual or must I be signed in before 10pm to come and go 24/7? I've read it both ways on here? I tend to roll in late the night before and...
  10. N

GPS Lap timers

Starlane was first on the scene... GPX came in a bit after but did it better I think. Took Starlane a few years just to catch up to where GPX started at it seems? And as mentioned, the GPX does a great deal more than just timing...but even at just that, there's so much you can do with the GPX...
  11. N

GPS Lap timers

With your starlane, do you have to set up the intervals and finish line on the first lap? With mine you did so I wasted a lap doing that and most of the time it didn't register for whatever reason so then I would try again... then I just said screw it and got no lap times. Hopefully they...
  12. N

Dunlop D211GP UK N-Tec DOT for sale

Are these gone? If not, I'll take em...
  13. N

GPS Lap timers

Another vote for XT's GPX!!! I had a starlane and hated it! GPX is by far the simplest to use! Turn it on and hit the track, that's it.
  14. N

Late Fees? Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Curious.... D-Zum, are you a CR?