2012 Honda CBR 250R Race/Street Bike

nikk777

Control Rider
2012 Honda CBR 250R Non-ABS

THE MOST FUN you can have on a race track!!! I’ve raced multiple 600’s, 1000’s but this bike puts the biggest grin on my face so far! I hate to sell it, but I need to concentrate on the 1000 and I simply don’t have the energy to keep two bikes ready and run all of the races. This bike has taught me a lot about momentum and corner speed, and has improved my lap times on the big bike! It’s the perfect bike if you are just starting out in the sport. It’s all of the fun without the fear. The straight-line top speed won’t compare to the bigger CC bikes, but I’m actually faster in the corners on this bike than I am on my 1000. And that’s on the GPS lap timer so no fudging those numbers…

I bought the bike new in July 2012 along with a buddy to go after Honda’s contingency money. I put 25 street miles on the bike for break-in before converting it to track duty. All stock pieces were safely stored, and are available to convert the bike back to street duty. The original tires still have the nobbies. I ran 5 race weekends and 1 trackday with the bike. I had one low-side which resulted in cosmetic damage only.

Bazaaz Fuel Injection controller (dyno tuned-28.5hp)
jRi Shock – Thermosman Suspension
Racetech Emulators & Springs in the forks – Thermosman Suspension
Leo Vince Stainless Steel Full exhaust
Vortex Rearsets – GP shift
Aftermarket clip-ons
Dunlop Unbeaten race tires
Sharkskins body work – never painted, light rash from low side
T-rex rear stand adapters (not installed)
Vortext front & rear sprockets(new)
RK non-o-ring chain New (not installed)
Steel braided front brake line
618 miles
Clear title in hand
$3500 obo (All stock bodywork and other parts included at asking price.)

Call or text Nikk at 678-four six three-50 eight two

Honda CBR 250R by nikk1000, on Flickr

Honda CBR 250R by ttp://www.flickr.com/people/96282998@N05/">nikk1000, on Flickr

Untitled by nikk1000, on Flickr